PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Its official: Chad Ochocinco dealt to Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Its official Ocho dealt to Pats! 3 Year deal

If you're Hernandez what's it going to cost Chad to get 85? :eek:

Talk about leverage. I'd want something good and not money.

I love Ocho. There's always been a mutual respect b/w Chad and BB, I've been DYING for him to come here!! He loves the game and I can't wait to see if he and Brady can connect when they have to. Ocho's always wanted to play here under BB, they seem to have a cute relationship actually lol. Chad was like the pesky little kid who ran across to the Pats' sideline to ask BB if he could please stop double-teaming him LOL

And Homes? BB's going for it I'm so pumped I can't stand it. :rocker:

I have been having visions all day long of O-lines falling over on their backs and on top of their QBs with Haynesworth in beside Wilfork. How do you go about double teaming Big Vince now?!:D

Ochocinco is an awesome signing to put on the field with Branch and Welker(and Hernandez and Gronk). Its Tom Brady's wet dream, this team is stronger now in the receiving department than in 2007 with some decent backup from Tate and one of Edelman/Price.

Just need to get that OL sorted now. I'm not worried about the pass rush at all, I think Cunningham will make a huge leap in year 2.

I was thinking the same thing. It will probably be the largest transaction ever for a players number. I'm sure Ocho will want to hype it up.

I have been having visions all day long of O-lines falling over on their backs and on top of their QBs with Haynesworth in beside Wilfork. How do you go about double teaming Big Vince now?!:D

Ochocinco is an awesome signing to put on the field with Branch and Welker(and Hernandez and Gronk). Its Tom Brady's wet dream, this team is stronger now in the receiving department than in 2007 with some decent backup from Tate and one of Edelman/Price.

Just need to get that OL sorted now. I'm not worried about the pass rush at all, I think Cunningham will make a huge leap in year 2.

It gives ya' chills doesn't it :D

A no-brainer acquisition. Nice day for NE. Now all they need to do is somehow acquire an edge-rusher and we'll be all set.

A no-brainer acquisition. Nice day for NE. Now all they need to do is somehow acquire an edge-rusher and we'll be all set.

From reports, they may already have them in Moore, Cunningham and Carter... :eek:

Talk about leverage. I'd want something good and not money.

It would be cool of Hernandez not to hold Chad hostage on a Jersey #

Ocho would throw a pricey car @ him if he had to. I prefer the latter option.

lol best quote

"Belichick figures if he can make the team better while simultaneously sticking his finger in the eye of Rex Ryan, all the better."

This line gets me a little excited,

"I'm told the Patriots aren't done either. There could be one more surprise, a league official said, coming down the pike."

Maybe they announce once Nhmandi signs with the stupid Jets!

This is just dizzying. Watch them trade for James Harrison or something. They'll be the most hated team in the history of sports, and I'll happily make excuses for every player on the roster.

This is just dizzying. Watch them trade for James Harrison or something. They'll be the most hated team in the history of sports, and I'll happily make excuses for every player on the roster.

I would probable go insane if I tried to guess who it was, I would hope it would be an OLB...

I think this pushes Tate into his committed role as a KR. After the Moss trade Tate had his opportunities to step up and was pretty adequate. He made a nice move in the Detroit game for a long TD on a scramble play, but he bobbled and dropped passes he should have caught, and struggled to consistently deliver. His roster spot is safe as a ST ace. Edelman is no slouch either and delivered in 2009 when Welker went down. I feel bad for Price... even if he's a star in the making, we'll never know with this much talent ahead of him.

The idea of Branch, Welker and Chad with Gronk and Woodhead in the shotgun makes me smile. Brady scanning the field. So dangerous. And that's even with Hernandez sitting on the bench.

I love the Ocho deal......but listen to Greenberg's (the Jet homer from Mike and Mike) reaction to the Pats getting Haynesworth. I think he threw-up in his mouth. Listen when he hears the team from Shefter

‪Albert Haynesworth Traded to Patriots [Courtesy ESPN]‬‏ - YouTube

lolololol...this is some of the funniest sh!t I've seen in quite awhile.

Greenie is stunned--I'm surprised he didn't yell "turn off the Gdamn camera!" at the end. He looks like he's just had the wind knocked out of him.

And Golick, almost pleadingly, "Adam this DOES mean that the Pats are on the hook for the FULL 57 million dollars remaining on Albert's contract [doesn't it?] [dear God please say yes]" and Shefter saying basically "nope, actually the Pats are on the hook for almost nothing."

Great stuff.

Pats gave up 5th rounder next year & 6th rounder in 2013.

i have to admit i am not surprised - i expected it

wellcome Chad Ochocinco to the New England Patriots !

alè !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes