PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's offical: Suh gets 2 game suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
seems about right and I hope they rush his appeal so he does miss his next 2 actual games.

Forgot to put OT in thread title :(

Last edited:
Seems like a mere slap on the wrist

Hope he isn't getting paid for those two games.

He won't but he doesn't lose enough since he got a huge option bonus this season and is on a low salary. Per game he loses about $82K...

I hope he loses his appeal. I know he got ejected and some think that should count as another half a game, but the way he lied after the fact and then the phone apology a day later and the attempt to call Dad (as Ocho calls Roger) should earn him the full 2.5.

Hope he isn't getting paid for those two games.

Nope. When you get suspended, you forfeit your game day checks. Basically for Suh, it's a $150K to $170K fine.

No pay but 2 games is not enough

I am glad that he misses out on a very important game against New Orleans....they needed a good NT to get to Brees,now they have a hole there.

Listening to his responce immediately after the game I don't think it was enough & doubt he'll completely change.

Ah come on...give the kid a break. He's playing with heart!!!

Only 2 games? I don't think he's going to learn anything from this.

Guys there is precedent for this sort of thing. Big Al got 4 games for his incident and as much as it pains me to say I have to agree with the NFL that if Big Als was worth 4 then this is worth 2 maybe 3 but IMO Big Als was the worse incident of the two.

Donkey Kong Suh err I mean Ndamukong Suh needs to clean up his act this idea that he can act how he wants on the field and call it passion is laughable, You dont see Ray Lewis losing control on the field do you?

Last edited:
I was watching a replay last week of Charles Woodsen's scumbag scuffle from game 1 hitting Dave Thomas in the gut with 2 upper cuts and shoving him into his team mates right in front of a ref.

Thomas overran into a couple of Pack players, clearly by accident and clearly trying to slow down, Woodsen looked like he was just being a punk.

Why didn't Mr Classy get tossed? Sean Peyton signaled the for it.

lost respect for Woodsen after that, actually I lost it after hearing him whine about the tuck rule, this is just more proof he's an a-hole.

I think it was Warren Sapp who said it best: "You play with intensity and passion until the whistle".

I think it was Warren Sapp who said it best: "You play with intensity and passion until the whistle".

Intensity and passion are quite a bit different than stomping a guys bear arm with cleats. Just sayin'.

I think the suspension was about right.

I also think they need to do something about the obvious faking... did you see that player barely get touched and then send himself azz of tea kettle as if the guy shoved him hard.

Total BS, although I do think he has an acting career if he wanted one.

You guys just don't understand what it takes to win. He's playing with heart goddamnit! Not much brains but a whole lot of heart. Heart!!!

And a tiny bit of roids

Goodell...wth
Adam Schefter
Ndamukong Suh knows he made a mistake, but he has been encouraged by NFLPA and Roger Goodell to appeal 2-game suspension and he will.

Goodell...wth

He should appeal...he stands to lose what? Some 160k...that's like a 5 year salary for some people. No way should he tolerate such injustice.

Heart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes