It's not faiiiiir

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Patriots obviously watched film on the SD D to get a TD and watched film on Rivers to get the INT.... it's not faiiiiir!

WAAAAh!!!!!

Tom Brady's not supposed to go 6 for 7 and score in the first 2 minutes. Philip River isn't supposed to throw an interception on the first play.

The Pats MUST be cheating! WAAAHHHHH!

Last edited:
WAHHHHHHHH Randy Moss is too goooooood to add to a championship caliber teeaaaammmmm!!! They must have TAMPERED to get himmmmm!

^5 Mav ya anti-somethin sommabych!

WAAAAAH! We stole the Charger's line calls, that MUST be the reason why Rivers just fumbled!

Haha PfVa, go Pats.

Tomlinson is not supposed to suck. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sniff..... sniff...... I don't smell any of those charger trolls at the moment. Wonder where they are :confused:

Last edited:
WahhhhH!!!! They shouldn't be allllowwwwwed to pick up Adalius Thomas in the offseason!

So is the 1 time out of 10 we beat the Chargers Ladainian???? LMAO!!!

ummmmmm, I'd like 31 by the half.........

Goodell has announced the suspension of Brady for 4 games citing that "obviously he must be cheating somehow to throw that well."

I think I saw a video camera. Oh wait, my mistake. I meant to say, this looks like a video game.

Norv Turner sounding a lot like Leslie Nielsen(From Airplane). I picked a bad day to coach against a pissed off team.

Brady will get suspended for playing every game he's ever been on the injury report. It's a new rule that just came out in Book 7 Appendix B.

Last edited:
You guys cried all week long so keep it up.

What a great thread after all this bullsh!t that the media and dumba$$ can't move on...BE LOUD AND PROUD....GO PATS!!!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back