PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's not all whining by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontSeven

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
From the Washington Post:

"It's an utter embarrassment," said linebacker London Fletcher, who called the defeat the worst he has endured in his life. "My stomach is nauseous."

Left guard Pete Kendall joked that after spending the week studying New England on video, "they move a lot slower in slow motion" than in real time.

"They kicked our butts, they really did," said tackle Todd Wade, who was beaten by Vrabel for one of the fumbles.

Comments on the fourth down play (instead of punt or FG):

Gibbs said, "I have no problem with anything that they did. Nothing. No problems from me."

London Fletcher said, "It's their football, that's what they chose to do with the ball. It's our job to stop them."

"They have one objective," said Washington cornerback Shawn Springs. "They whoop people's [backsides]. If you understand that, it answers all your questions. They might not lose [this year]."

Godfrey is an ex-Charger. Everyone else isn't running their mouths.

Of course it's not all whining. Most players know their jobs and don't blab or talk sh*t. The media focuses on the ones that do, because it generates hits and viewers.

"They have one objective," said Washington cornerback Shawn Springs. "They whoop people's [backsides]. If you understand that, it answers all your questions. They might not lose [this year]."

So it is written, and so it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back