PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's nice to be a member of PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...just saying.

The SB sucked and it is now over. We coulda made some plays to win, and maybe shoulda but we didn't. Lord knows in the past we made those plays so all in all we should feel satisfied.

They are already talking about the off season, ESPN had an article on next year, and frnachising Moss, and just days ago BB was already talking about moving on...

We are on the other side of this one gang and, in getting to the title of my post, it is nice to have former fans talking football about our favorite team...offseason aquisitions, the draft, who'll be here and who will go...

It's a great forum with great fans!!!

HPF

...my goal this year is get to second team!!

Last edited:
Agreed.. ten characters

Yes! This is the truth. I for one joined the forum a few years ago and forgot about it until I recently received an email from Ian. I do not live in the North-East so the internet is vital for me to learn about and track the team.

I joined this forum in 2006 after the Denver game. I needed someplace to go for therapy and being down here in Tampa, I didn't have any place to turn like I did when I used to live in Boston.

I was nice to find a place to commiserate with fellow Pats fans.

Now I would just like to experience winning a championship while on this board. Gee, maybe this place is a jinx! Nahhhh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots