Welcome to PatsFans.com

Its like Christmas eve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I'm frickin Giddy! Can't wait to get the fantastic failure the fukc OUT of any sort of leadership role. This has been a HORRIBLE 8 years for our nation. Say what you will about Obama, the man deserves his shot at attempting to fix this mess that Bush has given him.

I'm celebrating a man who will actually listen to people, think and decide, as opposed to going with his 'gut'...aka Cheney's opinion.

I'm celebrating a man who graduated at the top of his class, a uniter, a leader to a leadership role.

I'm celebrating a constitutional scholar as our nations chief executive.

I'm celebrating Justice coming back to the justice departmnet.

I'm celebrating a rebirth of the american reputation.

There are those 15-25% of americans who think the last 8 years have been 'terror-free' and that bush has kept us safe....you are all MORONS. Deregulated free markets and tax cuts, coupled with no bid contracts and partisan hirings has been da disasterous failure of an experiment.

I will wake up and check my stocking to find that we have a ton of work to do, and its not gunna be easy. I will open my presents to find a bunch of haters who will complain...but its YOUR OWN agenda that elected Obama, Its YOUR OWN AGENDA of preemptive war and partisanship that got us in this depression. Thanks for the fukcing mess, NEO-Konz!

Now....

Lets have our Chief Executive move forward and our Justice of these criminals be swift.

Enjoy your jail cell Mr. Bush.....you really earned it.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

The problem for you is that Christmas Eve will come and go, as will Christmas Day and then . . . nothing. You won't get your prosecutions; certainly not of Bush - now THAT is funny. I bet a year from now you'll still be waiting for the big Change You Can Believe In.
  3. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

We're in for greater hell, believe it. The economy is going to get worse. A lot of things are going to get worse in these coming years and Obama wont be the magic man who fixes them.

Not to mention the Obama ass kissing in the OP's post is nauseating. Its as if there are NO flaws to Barack Obama.

I am willing to admit to Bush's poor performance in many areas. I'm sure a lot of Republicans are. 4 years from now if Obama is a flop, Democrats will refuse to believe it if Obama turns out to be mediocre. Thats the thing about Dems. They are delusional thinking everything they do is right and refusing to admit when they do bad.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  4. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yep. It's possible that Obama's approach will work better. Possible. But that stuff was sickening tripe.
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

My wife comes from Rockville MD. We were thinking of going down to D.C. for the whole shabang but all her friends she "are you crazy"? the whole town is going to be insane. You won't be able to see anything and you'll have to walk everywhere. But now as were watching on t.v. we both wish we went. But we both have the day off tomorrow,so it won't all be a waste. But the magnitude of what the event has turned out to be is beyond anything i ever imagined.
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I'll be watching DVDs, not watching this crap. This will be like 12/31/99, everyone waiting to see what happens when the calendar changes and . . . nothing.
  7. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

OP you forgot to mention...

- Obama is going to single handedly fix the economy.

- Obama is going to end poverty in the U.S.

- Obama will solve the ongoing feud in Palestine/Israel.

- He'll fix global warming.

...Finally if none of the above happens, it was all Bush's fault anyways.
  8. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

it's pretty strange how people love him or hate him and either want him to succeed or want him to fail.

what we should all be questionning is why isn't there a single prosecution or hearing on the economic terrorism that the people just endured.

they approved the billions to be given and then went on vacation.

let me ask you this.... do you feel represented?

9. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

where are we now?
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I don't think anyone wants him to fail. I don't. I'm just tired of the hyperbole surrounding this guy. I'm also tired of all the "first black President" crap - who cares what color he is.
  11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

12. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

I'm with ya. I don't wanna see any President fail. If the economy gets better under Obama I'll be glad. Never the less I reserve skepticism and won't start kissing his ass on inauguration day.

And nice video. :D
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

every NON white person cares that he is the first black president, and a majority of whites too. People who can't understand the magnitude of the man and his task ahead are losers.

As a skeptic, I am skeptical of his ability to fix our crippled economy and reputation througout the globe. I will be on his Arse to follow his word and truly bring change to washington. If he doesn't, you Barack haters will have Holy Diver on your side.

for now, Move OUTSIDE....let the man come through....let the man come through.
  14. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

I am constantly hearing about how it is a great step and that we are moving past race. But technically we are still stuck on race, if the election of Obama is so big because he is the first BLACK president. Not that such a response is unexpected.

Just saying I'm sick of hearing how race is a non factor. Plenty of people elected him based off his race.

The post wasn't directed at HD just something I felt like mentioning.
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

He hasn't impressed me in the slightest, he's just another lousy politician to me until he proves otherwise. The fact that so many think he's proven otherwise shows how gullible they are IMO. In fact, expecting him to be this Messiah is part of the problem. The only thing that will get the country going again is work, in Washington but also kids staying in school, getting smarter, etc, and I'm afraid having the Messianic figure is going to make many of those people think it will just come to them. Thinking the President is the solution is the beginning of the problem for me.
  16. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,801 / 31 / -48

No Jersey Selected

Good God. I quit reading the opening post halfway through. Between posts like this and the two week Obama marathon on CNN, it's just sickening.
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Again...peeps are so excited that Bush is gone....One of my weaker Farts could be sworn in tomorrow and the celebration would be about as big, if not bigger.

MOst people on EARTH can't wait to celebrate BUshie leaving the white house.

if this saddens you, you sicken me.
  18. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I'd love to know how you would react if Bush looked like Obama did in the clip without the teleprompter. Oh, what a field day you would have with how stupid Bush is.
  19. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Yea, you should have gone. I'm kicking myself for not going down to Grant Park. It's so historic, and to say to people years from now, that you were there. I imagine it's similar to people who marched with MLK, or witnessed other historical events.
    Other people on this thread downplay the significance, I kind of feel sorry for them.
  20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I'm taking donuts in to work tomorrow - better make sure people know it's to celebrate the Eagles' loss; and nothing else.