Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just another day in the Life of the MCI:

1. Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 1h1 hour ago
    #Patriots are in a deleting kind of mood lately. McCourty's tweet about OL concerns was deleted, as was an IG video of Hightower's rehab

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 1h1 hour ago
McCourty's deleted tweet about OL concerns didn't look like a big deal. Mostly said OL is the key to success. But Big Brother is watching..

Here's the tweet the #Patriots deleted from their timeline http://chowderandchampions.com/2015/07/27/devin-mccourty-patriots-offensive-line-biggest-concern/…

Then, oh yeah, oops! (Covers his premature judgement with an "to further clarify...")

To further clarify, the McCourty tweet was actually deleted because of a technical goof during the chat...

McCourty's answer about the OL was actually in response to a question about the team's biggest pranksters. But the wrong button was hit

Finally he does the Emily Littella schtick (neeeever mind...) and hopes nobody saw all this.......

So, not a big deal all around. Moving on...

This incompetent fool with his agenda just keeps slipping on banana peels........

Last edited:
The smart set knows where it falls:

Chris Burke ✔ @ChrisBurke_SI
Not sure where Stephen A. Smith "hearing" something falls on the Scale of Journalism. Probably towards the bottom.

Sam Farmer ✔ @LATimesfarmer
Can't stand reports that start with "I'm hearing..." It's a way of getting unsubstantiated/unsourced information into the bloodstream.

ProFootballTalk ✔ @ProFootballTalk
Stephen A. Smith "hears" (doesn't know) Tom Brady destroyed his phone

......but the MCI reports only the first part breathlessly without thinking.

Thankfully he doesn't work for a reputable news organization.

This is how ESPN operates. They make some big blockbuster announcement but tack on "but I don't know" in fine print

Then the Felgers Volins and Tomases of the world jump all over it while ignoring the fine print

ESPN knows the stupidity of the agenda-driven media and spins their crap accordingly

There's a 7 minute gap between his initial McCourty tweet and his correction tweets. Once he found a "gotcha" story, he couldn't do 7 minutes (or less) of research to figure out what was really going on.

Relying on other news people for news when you can't have an original thought is career-killing reality for the Google master.

There's a 7 minute gap between his initial McCourty tweet and his correction tweets. Once he found a "gotcha" story, he couldn't do 7 minutes (or less) of research to figure out what was really going on.

Nope.

He's the MCI!

B_WfnrbWQAAxiyW.png

Threads like this + the notion that MCI reads this forum = me, in a much much better mood!

997651270828749.jpg

Threads like this + the notion that MCI reads this forum = me, in a much much better mood!

997651270828749.jpg

That's what I'm here for, babe! :p

There must be some law of nature that could be repealed to stop this terrible waste of electrons needed to transmit this morons thoughts.

He knows what he is doing, because he has all of you here talking about him constantly. Putting money in his bank account.;)

He knows what he is doing, because he has all of you here talking about him constantly. Putting money in his bank account.;)

His mommy hasn't opened one for him yet.

Pretty sure us here talking about him doesn't put any money in his bank account. As for him on the Globe, I stopped going to them for sports coverage several years ago. I don't read /anything/ by him beyond the random tweet and second hand stuff.

Was that dumpy looking slob photoshopped into that pic? It looks fake.

I agree it looks fake, but maybe just out of focus, who knows. You'd think that if they were going to go through the trouble of photoshopping him in there they'd at least find a picture that suggests he has the right number of chromosomes.

The smart set knows where it falls:

Chris Burke ✔ @ChrisBurke_SI
Not sure where Stephen A. Smith "hearing" something falls on the Scale of Journalism. Probably towards the bottom.

Sam Farmer ✔ @LATimesfarmer
Can't stand reports that start with "I'm hearing..." It's a way of getting unsubstantiated/unsourced information into the bloodstream.

ProFootballTalk ✔ @ProFootballTalk
Stephen A. Smith "hears" (doesn't know) Tom Brady destroyed his phone

......but the MCI reports only the first part breathlessly without thinking.

A little bird told me. they're saying, It's been whispered. Rumor has it...

I think you guys give too much attention to this douche, we should put him in some global ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes