PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's just one game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am as happy as ANYONE this morning believe me. What a great game plan and exectured very well by our players.

Just watching that play when Branch went out to block for Wes as he stepped inside and Tom got him the ball. That replay looked fast in slow motion. They were clicking and playing with fire. They really looked awesome.

That was however one game. Now there is even MORE growing as a team, to see how they rebound from such a game. Let's see them grow in this area as well.

@ Chicago has it's own thread, but it's 1 game. It will be just as interesting to see them this Sunday (at least we don't have to wait 10 days!)

You gotta love letting your play do the talking...man I love that style....

True that. BB and Brady are saying all the right things though after the game, there is still alot of work to be done. Hope they back it with a good week of practice and a win Sunday :cool:

It is just one game, but it was AWESOME. Our boys' heads are in the right place though. They were all very matter-of-fact and restrained after the game, gave the Jets and eachother props and said they are moving on to Chicago. I am not worried about them being prepared. Just hope they can find enough rest between now and Sunday.

Go Pats! The show you put on last night was incredible.

Yes, it is one game, but it was a total dismantling of our most hated division rival. It is a blowout over what many felt is the best team in the league (granted I think these people are way off the mark). It is a nice cap of about of a month of impressive wins and starting to show a trend of the Pats emerging at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes