Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's just one game...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Halifax_Pats_Fan, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I am as happy as ANYONE this morning believe me. What a great game plan and exectured very well by our players.

Just watching that play when Branch went out to block for Wes as he stepped inside and Tom got him the ball. That replay looked fast in slow motion. They were clicking and playing with fire. They really looked awesome.

That was however one game. Now there is even MORE growing as a team, to see how they rebound from such a game. Let's see them grow in this area as well.

@ Chicago has it's own thread, but it's 1 game. It will be just as interesting to see them this Sunday (at least we don't have to wait 10 days!)

You gotta love letting your play do the talking...man I love that style....
  2. vyrago

vyrago Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Hey, get that thing out of the punch bowl will you? We're having fun here.
  3. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

True that. BB and Brady are saying all the right things though after the game, there is still alot of work to be done. Hope they back it with a good week of practice and a win Sunday :cool:
  4. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico Rookie

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Brady said the same thing. Dude is one focused leader.

Brady: 'It was one win' - Extra Points - Boston.com

5. vyrago

vyrago Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I expect them to say those things, they're players, but we are fans with fans' obligation to celebrate our teams' great plays and great wins.
    As BB always says, we'll enjoy this win for_______ and then get back to planning for the ______.
  6. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -1

It is just one game, but it was AWESOME. Our boys' heads are in the right place though. They were all very matter-of-fact and restrained after the game, gave the Jets and eachother props and said they are moving on to Chicago. I am not worried about them being prepared. Just hope they can find enough rest between now and Sunday.

Go Pats! The show you put on last night was incredible.
  7. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +437 / 5 / -1

Yes, it is one game, but it was a total dismantling of our most hated division rival. It is a blowout over what many felt is the best team in the league (granted I think these people are way off the mark). It is a nice cap of about of a month of impressive wins and starting to show a trend of the Pats emerging at the right time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.