Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

59-0 vs. the Titans
45-7 vs. the Rams (in London)

Hopefully after Fisher gets fired, he can get a job in the AFC East, ideally to replace Bowles.

Rams need to go 3-2 the rest of the way to finish their customary 7-9.

He sure has nice hair though..

Jeff Fischer, Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, John Fox and a few others should never be allowed to coach in the NFL again.. incompetence trumps experience.

Rams have a heck of a front 4, prob the best in the league. They'll need to get Brady quick if they have any chance of winning.

Rams have a heck of a front 4, prob the best in the league. They'll need to get Brady quick if they have any chance of winning.
It's all based on Donald. If the Pats keep Donald from dry humping Brady, they may be able to hang a 40burger on the Rams.

Hope one of our media members ask him on today's conference call what was so goddamn funny about Rodney Harrison getting cheap shotted when we played them and knocked out for the playoffs in 2006. Scumbag coach hiding behind his Competition Committee membership gets a free pass at everything.

He sure has nice hair though..

Jeff Fischer, Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, John Fox and a few others should never be allowed to coach in the NFL again.. incompetence trumps experience.

No no. They should. In the afce.

Fischer is currently in a spat with Eric ****erson, who has said some unkind things about the Rams performance. Apparently Fischer told the Rams Hall of Famer that they players are "uncomfortable" with ****erson being allowed in their sideline during games. So ****erson said fine, I won't come to another Rams game as long as you are the head coach.

Granted I doubt ****erson will have to stay away long to keep that promise, but still, dumb move by Fischer.

Eric ****erson’s words regarding Jeff Fisher don’t mesh with ****erson’s actions

We are not a complete team yet. By that I mean we are not working on all cylinders on offense and still need to get better on defense. I am not expecting Pats to be #1 on Offense and Defense but we need to get better overall.
I am ok putting up with torture that is our defense for 60 mins if they give up 17 points or less each game and hope offense plays well enough to score more points. There are some games we know we can win but the way we are playing now, I wouldn't take any game for granted.

I hope our O-Line plays well against the stout D-line of Rams. This will tell us a lot about how we can handle defenses like Denver, Kansas City and Seattle in playoffs.

That DL has as many sacks as and less hurries than the Pats DL and the Pats DL doesn't have Aaron Donald.

Last edited:
Hope one of our media members ask him on today's conference call what was so goddamn funny about Rodney Harrison getting cheap shotted when we played them and knocked out for the playoffs in 2006. Scumbag coach hiding behind his Competition Committee membership gets a free pass at everything.

That's why the Pats can never beat his teams badly enough for me. I'd be aware of some cheap shots this week too. If the Pats see any, the OL should be instructed to dish out some payback and end Aaron Donald's career.

That's why the Pats can never beat his teams badly enough for me. I'd be aware of some cheap shots this week too. If the Pats see any, the OL should be instructed to dish out some payback and end Aaron Donald's career.
I wouldn't wish any injuries to the players but I hope one of our hard hitting defenders runs into Jeff Fisher trying to tackle one of their receivers :D

Just win and no Patriot injuries.......

The games they should run away with usually are sphincter tighteners.........

Fisher has 163 coaching losses ( 2 behind Dan Reeves for most ever)...Too bad he can't tie the record Sunday..

I honestly think he has something majorly bad on someone high up in the league...i just cannot understand why he still has a job it really makes no sense. Like marvin lewis i understand hes been at the same place and clearly the bengals ownership do not care about mediocrity but Fisher has had multiple jobs and sucked everywhere he goes. Like maybe for the Rams to move to LA they had to keep Fisher as head coach. I DUNNO

My concern this week is not about winning. I assume the Pats win. I don't want Aaron Donald to get any hard shots on Brady. Andrews did okay vs Atkins though.

Last edited:
I honestly think he has something majorly bad on someone high up in the league...i just cannot understand why he still has a job it really makes no sense. Like marvin lewis i understand hes been at the same place and clearly the bengals ownership do not care about mediocrity but Fisher has had multiple jobs and sucked everywhere he goes. Like maybe for the Rams to move to LA they had to keep Fisher as head coach. I DUNNO

Fisher was probably an ideal coach to have for a franchise that was moving and had zero Super Bowl expectations this year since he had experience presiding over a team that moved in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back