It's interesting watching rookies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I wanted us to draft.

I would've done well on some.

Patrick Willis - Unfortunately he was up way to high in the 1st round.

Chris Houston - Getting thrown to the fire in Atlanta. Might be decent someday.

Darrell Revis - Same situation as Houston, except he plays for the most pathetic franchise in the league.

David Harris - Also stuck with the cursed franchise. Showing some productivity.

Reggie Nelson - Starting for a good Jacksonville D.

Lawrence Timmons and Lamarr Woodley- Providing good depth for Pitt.

Other than Willis, I don't think any of these would've made any great impact on our team this year. Too damn deep.

Jon Beason has looked good for Carolina. I understand we were very interested had he been available with 29th pick. Unfortunately, he was gone. But, that SF pick is looking good now.

It's worth noting that part of the reason those guys are starting is that their teams NEED them to start. It's also worth noting that the Patriots defensive scheme is more complicated than most.

That said, I'd love to have Patrick Willis on this team.

Everyone liked LaRon Landry. I think he is starting opposite Sean Taylor in WAS. I guess we will see him up close in 2 weeks.

yea, b4 the draft the guy i wanted most was patrick willis, he may not fit the system, but i dont consider that ; ) BB does...

the guy seemed to be a good person, and have the intangibles for a Great LB, and hes doin amazing now...

i was hoping we would trade up and get him, but SF took him...and they took the other OLB we had last yr too, his name escapes me rit now

i was hoping we would trade up and get him, but SF took him...and they took the other OLB we had last yr too, his name escapes me rit now

Manny Lawson.

Aaron Ross seems to be going well after a sticky start with the Giants. Three picks in two games is it? He was someone that a few people mentioned at the time. Willis is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back