PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's funny, I feel relief, not sadness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somber day for me after that first quarter. I thought we would win today and get thumped next week on the road.

It is interesting how this loss has brought a bit of reality to Patriots fans about their team. The white elephant in the room is still Bill Belichick himself.

Last edited:
Hey, just checking in, how is eveyone doing?

Pretty sad when a team says we are gonna run the ball, you know it and yet we are still gonna run it down your throat...totally outmuscled on D.

The O looked bad, that's all that needs to be said there.

Honestly it's ok. We can relax and wait out the offseason and in the meantime we have four games of football next weekend, should be a great weekend of football.

Hang in there gang, we have had a great team but for now, the Patriots need to just get away from it all, chill and recharge. It's all good, our team will be back next year....for now sit back and check out the rest of the playoffs...

The worst play calling I've ever seen in my life. How many god damn times did they run a Faulk draw/middle run.:mad::mad::mad:

I think we all have expected way too much from TB...the next few years the Patriots MUST build a dominating defense and a run game.

As much as it pains me to sy...this is what teh Jets have done and it is why tehy are still playing and we are not.

Yeah, that and that they played the Bengals instead of the Ravens. I do agree the Pats need to build a better defence and think they have started rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back