PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Its friday time for Pats bashing in the papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Read the TJ article, that is a thread on its own...

The Herald has 2 stories, One from Solomon Wilcots on the Belichick interview, where there is a story out there no wonder why Belichick was pissed, the interview was taped twice, although Solomon denied it... But Tommose has to get a life

Also they interview Dexter Reid, and that great player says how the Pats are cheap...

Im sure the NY papers are having a field day on the Branch tampering clearing...

:bricks:

Read the TJ article, that is a thread on its own...

The Herald has 2 stories, One from Solomon Wilcots on the Belichick interview, where there is a story out there no wonder why Belichick was pissed, the interview was taped twice, although Solomon denied it... But Tommose has to get a life

Also they interview Dexter Reid, and that great player says how the Pats are cheap...

Im sure the NY papers are having a field day on the Branch tampering clearing...

:bricks:

So what else is new? Unfortunately no one in this town has the guts enough to call these people out. It's disgusting, IMO. And I'm getting tired of it.:mad:

Last edited:
I'm frankly sick of this.

It's also disturbing to think that we have unprofessional men in the media like Wilcots and idiots and ignoramuses like Reid on the football field.

First Reid. Does this nimwit not realize there is a salary cap? Does he not realize that the more Marvin Harrison, Peyton, Freeney and Reggie Wayne are paid, the less he gets? Because he's a sucky marginal player?

And what about the Colts not paying Edgerrin? Is that the way Irsay runs things? It's funny, Irsay used to be known in the NFL as Mr. Cheapskate. Look at the Marshall Faulk fiasco. Heck Elway wanted nothing to do with Irsay.

Wilcots is so unproffessional for bagging on Belichick like that. He keeps saying he can't hear what Belichick said. I HEARD HIM LOUD AND CLEAR YOU MORON. So did everyone else. Maybe you should go back and listen to the clip. He answered your question. You wanted him to say that the Patriots lost because they were tired/had the flu. He didn't take your idiotic reporter's bait, and he replied with class. It's not his fault that you want to defame him and shred him to pieces in the press. If I were Belichick, I would avoid you like the plague anytime you came near me.

As for Tomase, he's hanging on a string with me because he's running this crap in the newspaper without commenting on it at all. If you're going to run this stuff, then at least make a judgement call on it. For now, I can only guess that Tomase is as much of a MORON as Wilcots. I know that's unfair, but what other evidence do I have to go on?

this belichick thing is ridiculous, i saw the clip and i could hear him. its no different than his normal press conferences anyways except this is RIGHT after the loss so of course he's going to be a little on the quiet side.

heres the clip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes