Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's come to this...........

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriot_in_NY, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

The supposedly “non-partisan” left-wing Rock the Vote gang put out a video. In it, they encourage young women to "use their bodies" to encourage support for OBAMACARE.

That's right LADIES, go ahead and promise to "ride the pony" if the guy supports OBAMACARE. If not..... make sure to withhold the vajay-ja until he turns.

P.S. Hey girls, don't forget, if your man doubles down and offers support for "Cap and Trade" then just go ahead and let him "put it in the dirty spot". :rolleyes:

POSITIVELY SICKENING.

I was under the impression that the using sex as a weapon was part of the "objectjectification of woman" and was frowned upon by the left. Should we expect NOW to come out against this anytime soon. :singing:

The one bright-spot is that while encouraging all these kids to F**K in the name of OBAMACARE, it will only serve to brace them for when OBAMACARE starts F***ING them in about 8-10 years. This is the exact demographic that will bare the brunt of this disaster. The irony is delicious.
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

People the age of those on the video don't have a clue what's best for the country, so who cares what they have to say? There time will come in about 20 years. Until then, let them dream.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I watched it... it was a tunge and cheek AHH they weren't Serious, I thought it was clever, but i'm obviously sick and twisted. Its not what you claimed it to be. Clueless in N.Y..... Or maybe you don't' like GIRLS. :singing:
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

The Militia's Are Growing
  5. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

Hey, Flex....... you got a little sister?...... perhaps I'll start supporting Obamacare ;)

Of course it's a joke. Point is............. the age that actually listens to these people and takes them serious is ACTUALLY not that smart and certainly impressionable. These 20' something celebs are actually talking to the 18-22 age range and younger, not to you and I, who know the difference.

It's not the content, it's the context and greater message. Which is: Use sex as a tool to get what you want. That is a TERRIBLE message to send to young kids. Certainly a message that doesn't not play into the BS "equality" meme you lefty's keep preaching.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  6. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I saw this video, but I'm glad you posted it here PinNY. I took it for what it was: an attempt at edgy humor by a pretend non-partisan group (Rock the Vote is obviously left-biased group). I agree with PR in the sense that it's a really a clueless campaign by young idiots.

But I'm sure the same people that made this video or support it's viewpoint would be LIVID if women were used as sex objects in any other type of situation, whether done in humor or not. I personally don't care, but it's the type of thing that NOW or the people at Huffington Post would be all over if it wasn't a left-leaning organization making it. They'll defend it by saying that it was done in humor, but that didn't matter much to Imus when he made his bad joke. I'm just annoyed by the hypocrisy of it.
  7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

Quoted for truth........... That's the exact reason I posted it.
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yeah i gotta little sister......shes in Framingham...a little dispute with an Axe thats all. Well thats what she says "little dispute" :rolleyes:...... my brother in law says different, he said it was a big dispute ahh before they took him to the E.R. You know how that goes. So yeah i have a little sister ...sort of...It's BYO AXE :nono: