Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
And We're On To Buffalo! :)

The Stuff it Spikes Bowl.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. I think the Patriots win big, but it's gonna be a dogfight the first half, as all our division games are.

But I suspect that the 2nd half will be all New England, all the time.

I really wonder how this game is going to be approached by New England. If we lose one starter to injury it'll be a real tragedy. But history has shown that teams playing to win the last game usually are sharper in the playoffs.

Here's what I think might happen:

* Injured players who need the recovery time will be rested; in other words, if guys like Arrington, Blount, Edelman and Connolly are on the fence health-wise, they won't be activated (where otherwise they might have if a win was needed).
* Everyone else will play three quarters.
* BB will start working in subs in the fourth quarter regardless of the score.

The fact this game is meaningless for the Pats makes it a real wildcard in terms of approach.

Lol the Bills fans on that forum are so bitter. In addition to not making the playoffs since 1999, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the last time most of them got laid.

Lol the Bills fans on that forum are so bitter. In addition to not making the playoffs since 1999, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the last time most of them got laid.

they have serious problems

I'm waiting to hear what Dikembe says about the Bills

The Garopollo Bowl!.....

The Bills' record this year is schizophrenic. They beat every team in the NFC North (Detroit AND Green Bay included), but lost to every team in the AFC West (including the Raiders).

The Garopollo Bowl!.....
I think I saw him in the stands last night waving a Bengals sign and cheering for Cincinnati.

For fans of the Jets/Fins/Bills
1419389793875.jpg

I hope for two things in this game

A: No injuries

B: A good showing by the O-line.. If they can hold their own against the Bill's D-line, then some of my confidence in the unit will be restored.

It's Bill's week every week.

As for buffalo fans, you always get the tin foil wearing fans and some rational ones. It's a byproduct of having sustained success. Fans can't comprehend that one team can have such dominance because the NFL/parity has been so ingrained in people's mind that they believe it to be true regardless of the truth.

Plus, they only watch 2-4 Patriots games a year and think they know the team. Which, by some of their posts, clearly represent they don't know the players on our team.

I was always sympathetic to the Bills and rooted for them in their SBs, hating it when they lost to the NY Giants and their cold, calculating SOB of a Defensive Coordinator. But I cursed them when they pulled Flutie for Rob Johnson the Tackling Dummy in that playoff game they lost and I'm glad it stuck. The "He's Tall and Has a Great Arm" mantra was chanted incessantly on USENET back then by Bills fans fantasizing that they had found their own Drew Bledsoe clone. The problem was, they had, and it was a fragile one.

I live in Toronto and on Monday I spent much of the day working and listening to the Buffalo sports radio station that broadcasts the Bills games. It was spectacular radio.
Everyone who called in was on suicide watch over the loss to the Raiders including most of the radio guys.
They were so sure that they were going to beat the Raiders and that they had the best D in football. A day later, they had lost to a team with 2 wins and they were out. The phone calls were so entertaining. The fans were so utterly defeated and frustrated. Good times!

Their D is not all that good by the way. Nice D line and that's about it. They fold in big games and have 7 losses already. And Marrone is a terrible coach. I hope they keep him for another year, at least!

I live in Toronto and on Monday I spent much of the day working and listening to the Buffalo sports radio station that broadcasts the Bills games. It was spectacular radio.
Everyone who called in was on suicide watch over the loss to the Raiders including most of the radio guys.
They were so sure that they were going to beat the Raiders and that they had the best D in football. A day later, they had lost to a team with 2 wins and they were out. The phone calls were so entertaining. The fans were so utterly defeated and frustrated. Good times!

Their D is not all that good by the way. Nice D line and that's about it. They fold in big games and have 7 losses already. And Marrone is a terrible coach. I hope they keep him for another year, at least!

If Bills didn't beat GB...Marrone would be gone IMO. but now i think they keep him which is a good thing for us.

That W saved his ass

If Bills didn't beat GB...Marrone would be gone IMO. but now i think they keep him which is a good thing for us.

That W saved his ass

I Agree with this completely. He would have been out with a loss. But he may still get gassed at the end of the season, which would be bad for us. New ownership that came in part way through the season could, and really should, clean house. The GM and coaching staff were inherited and that never leads to much job security. I sure hope they keep them all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back