PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been fun while it lasted on PatsFans.com, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I have to wonder about Ice Ice's (shall we just start to refer to him as "I2" or "Ice-2" as some have?) ability to function in Philly.

PatsFans has always run a QWRTY system, in which he seems to have been able to grasp the intricacies, despite his actual, on-forum, posts, whereas most Philly schemes revolve around the "Finger-2" system. Granted, the "Finger-2" is easier for new posters and keyboardists to grasp and work with, but in Ice-2's case, it seems like such a potential let-down for him.

How that affects him remains to be seen, but I do have some concerns.

I dunno. I hear they have an AC responsible for "Finger-2" dexterity drills and that their medical staff is on the cutting edge of treating index finger cramps, so the lad should be OK. It's supposed to be something they added to the Gatorade, but it's pretty hush-hush and they don't talk about it.

I dunno. I hear they have an AC responsible for "Finger-2" dexterity drills and that their medical staff is on the cutting edge of treating index finger cramps, so the lad should be OK. It's supposed to be something they added to the Gatorade, but it's pretty hush-hush and they don't talk about it.

Yeah, but keep in mind the changes for protection against carpal tunnel. How will he fare in a system where high tech wrist supports are the norm and posting with your wrist too low may result in penalties, even injuries? I know that low wrist posting from the laptop on the couch is very sexy and really draws in the viewers, however I think it is important to realize that poster safety is of the utmost importance. Will Ice2 (or BiIce and I like to call him) still be able to perform at high words per minute with these new limitations? This might really put a damper on things in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes