PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been fun while it lasted on PatsFans.com, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask me the writing was on the wall.

As a post rusher he was OK. Never the first to report breaking news but came along with a valuable nugget of information here and there.
In post coverage, he was always ready to opine on a wide range of subjects.
But when it came to the pun game, he excelled. Look no further than his handle.

And the fact he was overlooked for moderator the only option was to go somewhere his talents would be more appreciated. The next question is who's next to go?

If you ask me the writing was on the wall.

As a post rusher he was OK. Never the first to report breaking news but came along with a valuable nugget of information here and there.
In post coverage, he was always ready to opine on a wide range of subjects.
But when it came to the pun game, he excelled. Look no further than his handle.

And the fact he was overlooked for moderator the only option was to go somewhere his talents would be more appreciated. The next question is who's next to go?

I was offered a job as Rex Ryan's personal Tattoo Artist but he wanted images of different Feet Tattooed all over his huge body....and I mean all over.

Couldn't do that for the money he offered,plus the job was 'too much territory' to cover before I die....

I hear there is a poster over there that is not too happy you will be joining and they aren't rewarding him for all his 5-star posts from last year. You could hang out with another former patfans poster out there, but I think he is on the outs as well :bricks:

Last edited:
Rumor has it that Patjew is taking his talents to coltfreaks.

Rumor is they sweetened the deal with a clause that lets him throw unlimited snowballs at Santa. Hard to compete with that.

Rumor has it that Patjew is taking his talents to coltfreaks.

SILENCE! You Blaspheme!

That would suck the life right out of the PatsFan franchise. I just can't see it happening. Sure, we all know he stays in China because Jews always know where the best Chinese Food is, but he's got a good arm for those long posting routes, sometimes even getting in on the straight skinny post.

Where some posters just mail it in, PatJew types it straight and true. He'll be here long time, Joe! :rocker:

We shoulda franchised him. We coulda got at least a 2nd and a 3rd for him.

SILENCE! You Blaspheme!

That would suck the life right out of the PatsFan franchise. I just can't see it happening. Sure, we all know he stays in China because Jews always know where the best Chinese Food is, but he's got a good arm for those long posting routes, sometimes even getting in on the straight skinny post.

Where some posters just mail it in, PatJew types it straight and true. He'll be here long time, Joe! :rocker:

I dont know man, I heard there was a disconnect between him and Ian.

I predict he'll be cut over there by mid-season and come back here saying he's glad the nightmare is over and he's come home.

is this thread supposed to be funny because it isnt

Debbie+Downer.jpg

I take it that you think that allegory is the Italian pronunciation of "Al Gore."

Last edited:
what exactly is this thread an allegory for

Oh come on, you're really not asking me to do this, are you? I mean, I thought you'd just take the point, think about it and let it go...and to top it all off, I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet.

An allegory is "the figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another."

To try to find some common ground here, you probably should think of them as some of the characters in X-Men comic books. However, allegories are also represented in some of the great works of literature...but, never mind, forget I said that. An allegory does not just have to be in written form but can also be in the form of a painting or a dance or...oh better forget that too.

So, the author of this thread has rather cleverly taken his hypothesized move to another board as, well, an "allegory" for the process of moving an NFL player and...what the heck, I'm just wasting my time. I think I'll get a cup of coffee now.

But, this really is one of the more clever threads out here in a long time and some of the additions by other posters are quite clever as well.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Personally, I have to wonder about Ice Ice's (shall we just start to refer to him as "I2" or "Ice-2" as some have?) ability to function in Philly.

PatsFans has always run a QWRTY system, in which he seems to have been able to grasp the intricacies, despite his actual, on-forum, posts, whereas most Philly schemes revolve around the "Finger-2" system. Granted, the "Finger-2" is easier for new posters and keyboardists to grasp and work with, but in Ice-2's case, it seems like such a potential let-down for him.

How that affects him remains to be seen, but I do have some concerns.

Many of my friends are EAGLEs fanatic and for the past 10 or so years, we,ve gone down to Philly for a game. Great guys weekend; food, drink football. Last year we went to the EAGLEs/Falcons game. Started our tailgate around 9 and I had on a PATS t-shirt. No one said one word to me. Pats and Eagles r playing this year but it's the Sunday after Thanksgiving so we'll all catch it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes