PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been fun while it lasted on PatsFans.com, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
...sorry guys, I was just informed via my agent that igglephans.com, the main forum of the Philadelphia Eagles, have signed me. While I wanted to remain a valuable member of this forum, their offer was just too good to refuse and included six years guaranteed. In addition, I was charmed by many of the other posters on that forum, as they clearly have an excellent shot at the Message Board Championship this year. I'd like to thank Ian, the Kraft organization, and Miguel for their contributions and giving me a chance to launch my career. Hopefully we will meet again, and you can visit me any time at:

Philadelphia Eagles Fans' Unofficial Message Board / Forum --IGGLEPHANS

Damn, HUGE loss. Hope one of the noobies can step up.

As long as it wasnt Jetsinsider. Your best posts are behind you dont let the door hit you.:)

Damn, HUGE loss. Hope one of the noobies can step up.

71138_297552105929_5336814_n.jpg

Congratulations. You couldn't have picked a better time to start. It should be a good year the Eagles.

Good to see you moving on to a place that might make you a starter, since you aren't one here.

How do you think DeSean feels knowing Ice is making more $$ than him?

How can they sign you!?! Aren't there servers over the capacity?

We all realize it's a business. But I didn't think you'd go out Lebron-style and give us the Cleveland treatment with your own thread broadcasted to the entire sports-internet world.

Last edited:
...sorry guys, I was just informed via my agent that igglephans.com, the main forum of the Philadelphia Eagles, have signed me. While I wanted to remain a valuable member of this forum, their offer was just too good to refuse and included six years guaranteed. In addition, I was charmed by many of the other posters on that forum, as they clearly have an excellent shot at the Message Board Championship this year. I'd like to thank Ian, the Kraft organization, and Miguel for their contributions and giving me a chance to launch my career. Hopefully we will meet again, and you can visit me any time at:

I guess they just really made you feel wanted. Very agressive in negotiations and Patsfans just didn't step up to the plate for you. You will be missed, thanks for your contributions. And remember if they cut you we will take you back at a reduced price.;)

...sorry guys, I was just informed via my agent that igglephans.com, the main forum of the Philadelphia Eagles, have signed me. While I wanted to remain a valuable member of this forum, their offer was just too good to refuse and included six years guaranteed.

Couldn't take the 1 and done cycle of sure and certain suckitude, approaching like a headlight-less train in a dark tunnel... not one more day, huh? :)

So the Eagles were the "mystery" board as Schefter reported. When I heard you were going to be in green, that wasn't what I imagined :D

Still any pissy Jets fans? :D

They probably just want to milk him for information on all of us.

The good news is that per the terms of the new CBA, as compensation for losing you we receive a sixth-round compensatory pick in the 2031 NFL draft, which if I'm not mistaken is the year one Benjamin Brady, son of a former 6th round compensatory draft pick and a tall model, should be coming out of college and entering the draft.

So Godspeed to you!

[which I'm guessing is really really fast]

Last edited:
so...I guess the burning question is...who will you be over there???

I'm guessing Woof_Woof_Vick.....:ugh:

Just b/c you write for the Eagles doesn't mean you don't have o be a PATS fan no more:cool:

gl

The Eagles will be a Very Solid Team to cover and watch

This guy Ice Ice is totally over-rated.
I can't believe the Iggles overpaid for him.
Sure, he had a couple good points during the regular season.
But in the playoffs, he was one comment and out.

That just shows that every team wants the Pats Fans.

I heard some of these undrafted fans from Idaho are really sharp. Really good avatars. Tremendous words-per-minute. Iggles may have been steady, but there was totally no explosion. He was a Jag, lunchpail guy. Totally spelling words correctly, using punctuation and grammar and stuff. He just wasn't with the whole switch to a new system. He wasn't going to work out. I think he'd really been declining for like two seasons.

After like 1200 posts, you could really see the tread coming off the tires.
Besides, with all these new posters on Igglesmania, they'll be losing a bunch of lower post-count guys. Totally the new blood we need.

In the Patsfans system, it's really better to spread out the posts anyway. It's really not the place for someone who wants to make a lot of points. He was a total pointhog. Just give me the Internet and everything.

15-1, baby.

Just b/c you write for the Eagles doesn't mean you don't have o be a PATS fan no more:cool:

gl

The Eagles will be a Very Solid Team to cover and watch

Can't top this one.
Sincerity trumps sarcasm.

I have no idea whats going on in this thread so yeah, im out.

Better a year too early than a year too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots