Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's all about Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 14, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I have a lot of new information about Obama. We'll begin with his BC in my first post.

Devvy Kidd -- Listen and learn: your survival depends on it

2. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Everybody knows about ROD BLAGOJEVICH? Obama has his hand on this mess from the beginning to now. Everything doesn't go according to plan because it's a bad deal.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/acrobat/2008-12/43789434.pdf

Federal Department of Justice states following things:

If you have time, you need to read 78 pages of this complain to see how crooked Obama is.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,034 / 15 / -8

You really hate the 44th president of our country, don't you?

Blago complained, on tape, that Obama wouldn't give him anything, which is the illegal act you could accuse him of.

I guess it's to be expected... character assassination is how the loonie right tries to handle every campaign, and they've never shown themselves to be anything but bitterly partisan in the past.

As ugly as the loonie right wing is in power, I'd forgotten they're that much more annoying when relegated to the shadows where they belong.

Keep obsessing, dude. I just imagine you guys all huddled at your computers, spending hour after hour quoting each other, cherrypicking statements, searching for anything, anything to make the will of the people not happen.

Forget it dude. Your president, January 21, will be Barack Hussein Obama, the leading vote-getter in the history of American presidential elections.

Cope.

PFnV

4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You should have known it better when you see 'Obama' thread from me. You can't handle the truth about Obama.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

The "Birth Certificate Thing" is quietly and secretly Building.

The "Bloggyvitch Thing" is quietly and secertly Building.

BE PATIENT AND REMEMBER THIS, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS AN ILLINOIS POLITICIAN WHO HAS RISEN TO THE POINT OF BEING ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE USA, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CESSPOOL HE IS A PRODUCT OF, AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE GREAT MESSIAH HIMSELF ISN'T NAMED IN SOME OF THE SH!T THAT IS ABOUT TO SURFACE.

DRUDGE AND THE BLOGGERS ARE NOW LOOKING INTO IT.

GOD DAMN AMERICA

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

NEPatriot

LET IT GO!

You can post 500 threads a day. You can join forces with other Obama haters if you like. You can complain til you're blue in the face or until your head explodes.

But in the end, your efforts and the efforts of every single person like you in this country will result in

NOTHING

GET OVER IT.

Obama is president...and likely for 8 long (for you) years. Don't like it?

TOUGH SH1T!!

For you, people like you and all your families. You can all eat it as far as the rest of the country is concerned. We don't care about your misery. As a matter of fact, we gloat in it...we celebrate in it. And if you're teaching this crap to your children, I hope they spend the next 8 years crying.

Man, that felt good!:D

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

I expect the birth certificate "issue" will keep the righties busy for the next 8 years and further marginalize them.

So far, there's not an iota of evidence linking Obama to Blogojevich's corruption. In fact, the tapes show that Blogojevich complained that all he gets from Obama is "appreciation." The segment NEPatriot quoted doesn't point to anything dishonest by Obama, just a belief by some dishonest people that Obama has the power to be of assistance. Good thing NEPatriot isn't a prosecutor. He'd have cost the government a lot of money in losing cases.

8. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Does it really bother you when Obama's confident wants to 'eliminate' the natural born requirement for US President?

If Obama gave in, we wouldn't know about it. Blagojevic is a greedy bastard.

I wonder who President-elect is? Obama is so innocent. Sure

9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,034 / 15 / -8

I wonder if the pres-elect can get my wife on a Corporate board or something.

I have just proven, by NEP's standards, that I have improperly corrupted Barack Obama's administration.

QED.

:rolleyes:

10. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

please just stop responding to this troll. Let him and Harry go back and forth like Harry and Loyd and just ignore it.

11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You will never understand one thing:

It's a governor's duty to select another person if a current Senator is not available. Yes?

NY has the same problem but you don't hear anything. Yes?

Here is a good question for you.

Why does a NY governor not mention Clinton name in her Senate seat? Because Hillary doesn't care who will get her seat. See the point?

So you are going to ask yourself two good questions:

If it's only about this governor, he would do it long time ago and we will never hear a word OK? Why did this guy mention about a 'job' in Obama administration and his wife job at another corporation??????

Why did a Chicago governor bring up 'Obama' name IF Obama didn't care who gets his seat?

Apparently, Obama wanted to give it to somebody else for some 'reasons' and he can't publicly go out and says it. A Chicago governor is the best candidate and you know how Chicago is.

The deal WENT bad because Obama didn't give in.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

Sarah Palin took a far worse beating on this forum than Bloggyvitchy/Obama are taking and all she did was watch a turkey being killed for thanksgiving dinner.

13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,973 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Obama's wife got a seat on a board of a corporation some say she was not qualified for ... who knows.

Rod figured he could get his wife something also.

Perhaps he could have ... but he should have been smarter about it.

14. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This is actually a very simple way for Mr. Obama to resolve this issue.

Just show his Hawaiin birth certificate.

It is really that simple.

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

Boy don't they ignore that one, it's so simple, why aren't his groupies asking him to do it so they can all laugh at us "Obama Haters"

America:
    We just went though 8 years of listening to Bush Haters whine
    Now we will have to go through 4 years of listening to Obama Haters whine.

BRING THE TROOPS HOME OBIE, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, DEFEND AMERICA F-CK THE REST OF THE WORLD.

16. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Is this the missing link that tie Obama to his inabiltiy to produce a legitimate birth certicate?

This is what I don't understand:

(1) Why can't Obama produce a simple birth certificate? :confused:

(2) Why did his lawyer and confidante brought up "natural born" requirement and calling it the "stupidest provision"?

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

Many Politicians In Washington Are Football Fans And many of Them Probably Come To The Patsfan Forums And Being Politicians They Must Come To The Politics Forum.

Dear Mr Politician Rat Bastard:
    Can You Please Use Some Of Your Power That The American People Gave You And Demand That Barack Hussein Obama Call A Press Conferance And Show The Whole World "HIS GOD DAMNED F-CKING BIRTH CERTIFICATE" It's Such A Simple Request, All He Has To Do Is Stand There And Show That Piece Of Paper To The American People Who Just Elected Him.
    If I Have One I'm Sure The President Of The USA Has One (OR DOES HE)??

THANK YOU
    HARRY

18. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,034 / 15 / -8

Possibly because he actively sponsored a bill specifically to avert the issue of McCain being able to run despite his Panamanian birth?

This whole assinine wild goose chase about the BC looks like sore-losing to me. Ditto this idea that a guy who is uniquely qualified to claim he is above the fray being festooned with right-wing tomatoes, based on the fact that the allegation is so outrageous, it must be true.

Dum de dum dum (Dragnet theme again.) Obama's the one guy in Chicago politics who wouldn't play ball.

That's all we know for sure from the Blago thing... doesn't that frost your flakes, right-wing nutjobs? You have proof that Obama would not play ball... whereas everybody else is in doubt. Why couldn't he just be a little more like your guys?

:) The groupies are the ones who think sole-sourcing the Iraq logistics to Haliburton wasn't effed up.

You guys are a laugh.

PFnV

19. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,973 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

My 9 year old cannot play youth sports without his hard copy BC.

Obama can be POTUS with a forged short form BC ... what is up with that?

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

He should not be sworn in until he comes up with his "original", I got one, I'll show it to anybody, Barack Hussein Obam is the President Elect of The United F-cking States Of America and he won't show the people who supported him and gave him his job his lousy damn Birth Certificate, it's just a piece of paper, all us citizens have one, we're not asking to look at his wifes tits, we just want to see a stinking piece of paper proving him to be a citizen of the country he is going to be in charge of.

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY, OBAMA ISN'T A GOD, HE'S A DOUBLE TALKING POLITICIAN AND ALL WE WANT HIM TO DO IS SHOW US A LITTLE PIECE OF PAPER.

GOD DAMN AMERICA