Welcome to PatsFans.com

Italian Catholics arrested in terror plot.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by atomdomb, Sep 25, 2009.

1. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

3. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I was careful not to say Irish Catholics but they have been pretty tame for a while haven't they? meh.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

A parallel would be:

Black men more likely to commit acts of child abuse. Go Figure.

Actually, white men are twice as likely as black men to commit acts of abuse.

My point is that generalizations are racist.

Child Abuse Research and Statistics

Rate of child abuse by race:
    White = 51%
    African American = 25%
    Hispanic = 15%
    American Indian/Alaska Natives = 2%
    Asian/Pacific Islanders = 1%
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

They all moved South when the economy got booming. Having a job with no one crapping on you will calm even the most agressive terrorist.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

That's not true.
    "Racist" generalizations are racist. If what you say is true, then the statistics you've posted are racist and you've made a racist generalization. Therefor, you're a racist, right? I don't happen to think you are, just saying your claim is crap.

Neither "Islamic", "Muslim" nor "Arabic" is not descriptive of a race.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  7. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Nothing like coming to a gun fight with a knife. Are you for real?

I will post the terror attacks from around the world for Jan 2009. If you want me continue (I will know you want me to continue when you post something as stupid and insane as your last post) I will post the rest of 2009 and then continue with 2008, 2007, 2006...

The terror stats will read

Arab/Middle Eastern/Far East Muslims 99%
    Everyone else <1%

January 2009 Terror Incidents

January 1 6 67 Guwahati, India. A serial blast kills 5 civilians and injures 67 in the city of Guwahati. Police believe the United Liberation Front of Asom are responsible for the attacks.[1]
    January 1 4 16 Bajaur Agency, Pakistan. Militants fired rockets at a civil colony in the Bajaur Agency town of Khar killing four people and injuring 16 others. The attackers were able to get away before police and army officials caught them.[2]
    January 2 23 72 Baghdad, Iraq. A relative of a Sunni tribal shiek blew himself up at a Sunni gathering south of Baghdad killing 23 people and wounding 72 others, including many of his relatives.[3]
    January 2 4 37 Colombo, Sri Lanka. Hours after the capture of the Tamil Tigers capital in northern Sri Lanka, a suicide bomber in Colombo struck killing three security officers and himself and wounding an additional 37 others.[4]
    January 3 0 3 Colombo, Sri Lanka. A bomb blast outside a mosque in Colombo injured three people.[5]
    January 4 35 79 Baghdad, Iraq. A suicide bomb blast at a ****e religious shrine in Baghdad killed at least 35 people and injured 79.[6]
    January 4 7 28 Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan. Police officers investigating "explosives" in the North-West town of Dera Ismail Khan were attacked by a teenage suicide bomber resulting in the deaths of 7 people and the injuring of another 28. Five policemen are among the dead.[7]
    January 5 0 1 Athens, Greece. Police guarding the Cultural Ministry in Athens were attacked by gunfire. This comes nearly a month after riots began over the killing of a 15 year old boy by Athens Police. The unit targeted was a riot squad unit and one policeman was taken to hospital with serious injuries. Three people were arrested a short time later.[8]
    January 8 1 2 Balochistan, Pakistan. One person was killed and two others injured in an bomb incident. The bomb had been placed on a sitting motorcycle and there is no information on who committed the act.[9]
    January 9 12 20 Nimroz, Afghanistan. A car bomb in a market place killed 10 civilians and two Afghan police officers and injured at least 20 others.[10]
    January 11 3 0 Southern Thailand, Thailand. Suspected Islamic insurgents in Thailand southern provinces shot and killed two Buddhist men and a Muslim woman as they headed to work at a rubber plantation.[11]
    January 12 9 18 Baghdad, Iraq. Three explosions in a market, at a checkpoint and a military patrol resulted in the deaths of at least 9 Iraqis and the injuring of 18 others.[12]
    January 14 1 15 Sui, Pakistan. A remote control triggered explosive detonated in Sui province killing one man and injuring 15 others including ten Pakistani soldiers.[13]
    January 15 6 2 Bardhere Town, Somalia. A remote controlled landmine detonated killing 3 militiamen. 2 civilians were killed along with 2 wounded in an attack blamed on Islamist rebels. whileinjuring two more civilians in an attack by Al-shabab militants.[14]
    January 17 0 0 Hernani, Spain. A blast went off at a television station in Hernani causing damage but no injuries. ETA is blamed for the attack.[15]
    January 17 6 19 Kabul, Afghanistan. A suicide car bomber killed one US soldier, four civilians and wounded nineteen others.[16]
    January 18 5 20 Qaiyara, Iraq. A Sunni political leader was killed along with four other people and at least 20 other people were wounded in a suicide bombing in the northern community of Qaiyara.[17]
    January 18 0 4 Herat, Afghanistan. A bridge was blown up by Taliban insurgents wounding four Afghan civilians as foreign troops were apparently going over the bridge. No foreign fatalities or injuries reported.[18]
    January 20 2 2 Kabul, Afghanistan. A bicycle bomb exploded killing two Afghan police officers and wounding two.[19]
    January 21 4 10 Baghdad, Iraq. Ziyad al-Ain, a dean of Baghdad's Islamic University and the Iraqi Under-secretary for the Education Ministry, Ammar Aziz Mohammed Ali, survived a car bomb but four others including a woman and a child were killed and ten others injured.[20]
    January 24 14 30 Mogadishu, Somalia. A car bomb exploded in Mogadishu killing 15 civilians and 1 Somali policemen. The bomb was meant for AU peacekeepers but policemen noticed the suspicious vehicle and fired several shots at the driver resulting in the vehicle crashing short of its target and exploding. At least 30 others were wounded.[21]
    January 24 6 13 Jarma, Iraq. A suicide bomber drove a car loaded with explosives into a checkpoint killing 5 police officers and injuring 13.[22]
    January 24 0 0 Kidapawan City, Philippines. Two men tossed a grenade into a church grounds causing damage from the explosion. No injuries or deaths were reported.[23]
    January 26 2 6 Katahariya village, Nepal. A bomb hanging from a tree at the Katahariya village local market exploded killing one person and injuring two other people seriously. The Tarai Army has claimed responsibility for the blast.[24]
    January 27 1 3 Kissufim, Israel Militants detonate a bomb at the Kissufim crossing, killing one Israeli soldier and wounding three.[25]
    January 28 2 4 Bogota, Colombia. An explosion in a two-story building in Bogota has killed 2 people and injured at least four others.[26]
    January 30 0 10 Davao City, Philippines. Communist rebels set off a landmine by a military convoy in Davao City and then attacked a police station with gunfire, injuring 10 people.[27]
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

White Mother F-ckers:
    White Bastards what a wonderful world it would be if there were no White People.
  9. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -1

[​IMG] I was worried for a second there atom!
  10. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

When crazy sh!t like this starts being reported I get alot more nervous.

Pakistan discovers 'village' of white German al-Qaeda insurgents - Telegraph

According to German foreign ministry officials a growing number of German families, many of North African descent, have taken up the offer and travelled to Waziristan where supporters say converts make up some of the insurgents' most dedicated fighters.

Last night a foreign ministry spokesman told The Daily Telegraph they were now negotiating with Pakistani authorities for the release of six Germans, including "Adrian M", a white Muslim convert, his Eritrean wife and their four year old daughter, who were arrested as they were making their way to the "German village". They are particularly concerned about the welfare of the child.

Their recruitment drive has been led by "Abu Adam", a 24-year-old German believed to be of Turkish or North African descent who was raised with his, and fellow Jihadi, Abu Ibrahim, in the smart Bonn suburb of Kessenich.

Crazy psychos. Go from Germany to a sh!thole like Waziristan. These morons obviously did not watch Borat. Say goodbye to hot showers and women with hygeine. Wow, really wow.
  11. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

You really have a very parochial point of view. Most acts we call terrorist are committed by Arab Muslims. I don't dispute that. I also don't dispute the fact that most Arab Muslims are not terrorist. In fact, I doubt terrorism is the leading violent crime anywhere. It should also be pointed out that one man's terrorist is another man's hero. I'm sure there are many Arabs who view the killing of civilians in our unjust war as acts of state terrorism. To the extent you defended that war, you perhaps choose to call it "defending American interests."
  12. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. (remember the 99% stat). I am not sure that the terrorists should be your heroes. They are dogs as far as I am concerned. I don't understand why you would lionize them. If those Arabs that think we are unjust in the accidental killing of civilians, while we try to free them from despotism, are the same ones that danced in the street on 9-11 they should die too.

I agree partly with your premise of the unjust war. If we are there to create freedom and the pursuit of happiness for those people then I say let them rip themselves to shreds and slaughter each other like dogs. They have been doing it for centuries why should we stop them. If we are there to protect our interests as well as defeat those that would try to harm the US then we need to continue. So what should we do? Pull out and let them continue the inbred slaughtering of each other or protect our interests while trying to protect them from themselves? I say meh.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

American Terrorists:
    The "Chimp" is gone the C*ckroaches are starting to stir, when you fly Profile your fellow passengers and try to avoid the Skyscrapers.............

THEY HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN US SO DON'T FORGET THEM

The FOOLS in this White House are now going to remove Border Guards from the Mexicn Border instead of adding them.
    While you wait in line for your colonoscopy the people ahead of you will all be Illegal Aliens WILSON WAS RIGHT HE LIED.

"YOU LIE"
  14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

The above statistics are total BS Patters. So this study says that over half of all caucasian abuse there children? Wow...no wonder the country is so F'd up! Think about those numbers and ask yourself "does that even seem possible?" I say not even close to 51% of ANY race abuse their children unless something so common as a smack on the butt is "Abuse". and of course we all know that's not abuse.

Links to this study Patters?:rolleyes:
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

After watching film of the Mexicans trying to crash through OUR border, we SHOULD be sending troops to our southern border. Think Obama will do that?

Liberals and conservatives alike must accept the fact that not anyone can come to live or work here. We don't have open borders and the VAST majority of Americans don't want them.
  16. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Can a government commit acts of terrorism? Are dropping bombs and shooting missiles acts of terrorism? Are they somehow better than acts of terrorism? Is it better to kill more civilians despite efforts not to do so or to kill fewer civilians through intentional efforts?

I like dogs, but I don't like unnecessary acts of violence whether committed by radical right wing Muslim religious sects or right wing American politicians. We need a targeted effort to wipe out terrorism, and I think that's what Obama is moving towards. It will be easier for us if we are not engaged in acts that civilians in other countries perceived as terrorist.

A few people did dance in the streets, in part because they feel that the US had been indirectly involved in their oppression, supporting conservative governments like that in Saudi Arabia and supporting Israel when Israel has engaged in criminal activity. In our culture we don't dance in the streets, but certainly the cheers for our war on Iraq were just as loud.

Actually, the Arab countries have been vastly less violent than the western countries. You can look to Hitler, Mussolini, Colonialism, slavery, Vietnam, etc. for evidence that we are far more violent. The Arab countries are generally right wing theocracies, and they will have to change, but I'd take Osama over Hitler any day. Western culture has given rise to many of the worst leaders and worst crimes in history, and just because we've been relatively clean for a generation or two doesn't mean we'll stay that way. Our ability to rationalize and defend the Iraq war proved that.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

FBI arrests Jordanian for downtown Dallas bomb plot...
    Illinois man charged in plot to bomb federal offices...
    Terror suspects accused of targeting Marine base in Quantico...
    Men vanish after taking photos of Philly subway system...
    DRUDGE REPORT 2009®