PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It wouldn't be a Pats allegation of cheating without Kurt Warner crying about the Super Bowl loss

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the last 4,598 times he questioned whether the Pats cheated against the Rams was not enough. This time he now believes the Pats may have gotten an unfair advantage.

I swear that he and Marshall Faulk are the go to guys to ***** about the Patriots.

“I don’t want to believe that there was anything outside of his team beat our team,” Warner said in regards to his reaction to Deflategate. “That’s what I want to believe. Yeah, there’s a sliver of a doubt because I think, as a human, you can’t help it. To know that if you were a part of that process at that time, was there any advantage they gained in any game, not just our Super Bowl game, but maybe a game before that to get to the Super Bowl? I mean, all those things enter your mind.

“It’s not because I’m bitter. It’s not because I say they cheated, because I have no idea, but it adds a sliver of doubt that I think is unfair to everybody. It’s unfair to them and their legacy. It’s unfair to me and my legacy because I don’t want to have to wonder, well did they beat me fair and square or was there something extra? And that’s the unfortunate part that I don’t think you’ll ever get over because you know something was done outside the rules. I don’t know how it helped them. I don’t know if it gave them an advantage on one play – that turned into an interception or a touchdown – or it gave them no advantage. I don’t know.

“I don’t want to talk about it. I want to know that I got beat fair and square. That’s the spirit of fair competition. That’s what I believe every time I step between the lines is that I’ve got to beat that guy across from me. And if I’m better, I will do that. If I’m not, I won’t. But now when you add other things to the mix, now all it does is give you a little bit of a doubt. That’s what I’m saying. It’s unfair I don’t look at it that way because I try to fight against it because we’re never going to know, but it’s unfortunate that I even have to consider it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Good thing he doesn't want to talk about it even though he talks about it endlessly.

I guess the last 4,598 times he questioned whether the Pats cheated against the Rams was not enough. This time he now believes the Pats may have gotten an unfair advantage.

I swear that he and Marshall Faulk are the go to guys to ***** about the Patriots.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
Good thing he doesn't want to talk about it even though he talks about it endlessly.
The Rams were so positive they would win, they still can't deal with it. Hell BB didn' really think the Pats would win. Maybe Warner should take a look at this own arrogance, maybe that was the cause.

Wait, so Warner started to whine again in a radio interview on Media Day. After... he shook Brady's hand. Wow.....

Kurt Warner crying like a b!tch. What's new?

He should really be mad at his arrogant coach Mike Martz who thought he could do the same stuff he did two months earlier.

Warner does remember that regular season game was a 1 score game, right?

Difference was Brady didn't throw 2 ints in the SB like he did in the regular season game. And Smith didn't fumble at the Rams 3 yard line.

Brady threw an int on the Pats first drive that set the Rams up in the RZ, they scored

10-7 Pats inside the 5 about to take the lead, Smith fumbles.

Last edited:
What a two-faced piece of crap. If I were the Patriots PR I'd tell Brady next time this botox injecting loser tries to have an interview with you ignore him in front of all the cameras.

But Brady is too classy to do such a thing. Faulk and Warner need to go away. I'm disappointed Willie never calls them out on their BS on set.

Good news, Kurt. You did, in fact, get beat fair and square, so you can shut the **** up now. Spygate wasn't even a rule violation until 2006.

isnt he deeply religious?

isn't being envious of someone a sin?

wouldn't god not allow him to be cheated?

isn't complaining that he was cheated an act of hubris?

Good news, Kurt. You did, in fact, get beat fair and square, so you can shut the **** up now. Spygate wasn't even a rule violation until 2006.
But don't forget they taped the Rams walk through :)

See post #9.

Willie should give him a gonch pull every time he whines.

upload_2015-1-27_19-45-30.jpeg

I can't claim to be a better Christian than Kurt Warner, because I really have no idea. But "thou shalt not bear false witness"...

Please tweet him that, he seems to read and reply to a lot of them. And then tell him to ask his coach if they were doing the same f'ing thing since it was within the rules.

But don't forget they taped the Rams walk through :)

Even if they had, the Rams walkthrough was short and it focused on only 1 thing: red zone offense.

The Patriots never stopped the Rams in the red zone.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back