PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It won't happen, but I'd like your opinions anway

lurker1965

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Yes, this is not serious - but accurate. :)

Guys,

What would Brady do if Goodell said, "Nothing happened, my bad, but 31 teams are ****y- cats who feel they can't stop the Patriots on an even field. Therefore 4 games to give the rest of the league a fair head start."

No, it won't happen and only Brady knows how Brady would react, that said, what is YOUR opinion?

I'd probably stick my **** between my legs and sing show tunes while farting the national anthem if that happened.

Last edited:
Did I stutter when I said it won't happen? Ever hear of a hypothetical question?

Good grief ... this thread is worse than bad ........ it's sub practice forum bad.

Yes, this is not serious - but accurate. :)

Guys,

What would Brady do if Goodell said, "Nothing happened, my bad, but 31 teams are *****- cats who feel they can't stop the Patriots on an even field. Therefore 4 games to give the rest of the league a fair head start."

No, it won't happen and only Brady knows how Brady would react, that said, what is YOUR opinion?
I'd say that statement would probably be used by Brady in a court of law against the NFL in a subsequent lawsuit.

Good grief ... this thread is worse than bad ........ it's sub practice forum bad.
Good grief, maybe I can get someone who actually answers a direct question.

It's no different than asking what would I do if struck by lightning ... better odds of that happening.

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Naw, the picture Kontradiction created in everyone's mind makes it a quality thread.

Sorry, Lurker, but if you want direct answers, then use a direct thread title, not clickbait.

Out of respect to the reader, thread titles should be clear as to what the thread is discussing. Hence the hostility you are receiving from so many posters on this.

Sorry, Lurker, but if you want direct answers, then use a direct thread title, not clickbait.

Out of respect to the reader, thread titles should be clear as to what the thread is discussing. Hence the hostility you are receiving from so many posters on this.
So, "It won't happen but I want your opinion anyway" is soooo misleading.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back