PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It may only be 3 games...but this may be a historic team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
The only other Boston sports team I can equate this to is when I watched the '86 Celtics when they added Bill Walton. They made very good teams look average, average teams look bad, and bad teams look pitiful.
The two NFL teams that looked this dominant to me were the '85 Bears and the '89 49ers.

a point differential of 114-35 through 3 games. A Dominating offense. A Dominating defense.

Truly treasure people what you are witnessing. Pray they stay healthy, and if they do, we COULD be talking best ever in February!

1. Win the Division

2. Get homefield advantage

3. Crush the Colts

4. Win the Superbowl

thats the GREAT thing about it. Belichick and the players will never buy into the hype. That way, WE can and enjoy it. :)

That is the funny thing. I don't want to be overconfident but at the end of the day it doesn't matter if fans are overconfident if the players keep the right perspective.

I still don't buy "run the table" but the competition in the AFC is not looking as tough as it has been the last few years. It's only been three games, but based on those three games, it's the Pats / Colts / Steelers and everybody else. The Chargers have taken one hell of a nosedive with their new coaching staff.

Win or lose, this is the best patriot team that I have ever seen, by far (with or with Seymour).
Of course, the team will play one game at a time, and anything can happen in the playoffs.

Last edited:
awww, let's just get ready for the Bengals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes