Welcome to PatsFans.com

It Is Time For NFL Fans To Unite Regarding Lockout

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It Is Time For NFL Fans To Unite Regarding Lockout
    By: Russ Goldman

The NFL lockout continues to be a huge issue, and I feel it is time for the fans to be heard regarding this dispute....

2. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

What's that old adage about the HC/GM/owner who allows an emotional fan base to make his decisions for him?

We all want football back, but at what price? Nothing worthwhile is ever easy, and that is something lost on the instant gratification, what have you done for me lately generation. Like Bill has proven here, you win by being both adaptable and maintaining the courage of your core convictions. Football needs a new CBA that allows it to continue to flourish on and off the field and operate as it has for the last two decades. The anti trust lawsuit and decertification of the NFLPA - and not the lockout - is the main impediment to negotiating to achieve that goal at the moment. I don't want football back at the expense of it morphing into the NBA or MLB. And that's what you get when you allow the tail to wag the dog.
  3. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +737 / 14 / -12

...I didn't know until today that it was Goodell all along.....

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.