PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It Is Now Time To Crush Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
My most anticipated game of the season is finally upon us.The Razor should be rockin and rolling next Sunday.I want a Bronco asskicking out of this world.Shutout Shutout Shutout!

Last edited:
This is the perfect matchup at the perfect time. Brady's been off in his last 2 games and I think the origin of it all is this game right here. I think it's still haunting Brady. The Pats lost to them twice. The win right here will hopefully put the Pats back on track. The Bronco's haven't scored a TD and haven't allowed a TD...interesting.

Uh oh, lets not start the trash talking, ok?

We got a gift from the KC Chiefs - a long frustrating day for Denver and they have to travel to Foxboro (instead of resting up at home). I'd be more worried if Denver had lost the game, they got away with one and won't be able to score 9 and win on Sunday :)

Let's rock that mother Sunday night! There's blood in the water Pats fans!!!

They didn't score a TD in thier own house against KC though they still won. Should be fun for a prime time game.

I was glad to see Denver pull it out. The last thing we needed was Denver coming to Foxboro for a "must win" game to avoid going 0-3.

Not that I really think that matters too much. I expect Denver to play us tough (they always do) and hopefully the Pats can eke out a win. Screw crushing them, I'll be happy with a field goal in OT.

I'll also be very happy if Watson could run through Bailey at least once.

I want pay back to be a BIt*H. Big time. Thank God we didn't play Denver today though. It may have turned out embarrassing.

Last edited:
Denver is staggering right now - their normally productive offense has been pathetic (sorta like our normally dominating D was last year). We can stop their running game, and then its all on Plummer. Their D is actually saving them for a change so this could be a low-scoring game but I wouldn't be surprised to see us jump out ahead early :)

denver always gives us problems..if there is anyone who matches BB in gameplanning ..its shanahan..this is going to be a tough game..previous weeks dont matter...

Shanahan had that "why Jake?" look on his face way too many times today - hopefully we'll see it Sunday.

Pats have a lot of work to do between then and know.
Although we won they should be embarresed by it.

SVN said:
denver always gives us problems..if there is anyone who matches BB in gameplanning ..its shanahan..this is going to be a tough game..previous weeks dont matter...

Shanahan looks like a nutcase. For some reason I picture him torturing small animals on his days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes