PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It feels like Xmas eve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
tonight to me. It'll be a long day tomorrow but this has a different feel than last week's game. I was up a 4 last Saturday and I'm sure it'll be the same tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have some joke about visions of footballs instead of sugarplums...

PatsRI said:
tonight to me. It'll be a long day tomorrow but this has a different feel than last week's game. I was up a 4 last Saturday and I'm sure it'll be the same tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have some joke about visions of footballs instead of sugarplums...

Feb 4th (coincidentally my birthday) will be like Christmas Eve. :D

PatsRI said:

that's funny... i said the same thing to my gf earlier...

CHECK THE CLOCK. GRAB YO JERSEY. IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!
in 19 hours and 24 minutes, all hell's gonna break loose on the rocky mountains!

Last edited:
PatsRI said:

Lol, forget that, I stopped being excited about Christmas years ago... right now (a full 19 hours before the game), I'm nervous as all hell. I'm watching the game with one of my best friends, a HUGE Broncos fan, we've already laid down rules as to what we can and can't do so that like a fistfight doesn't break out or anything. Anyway, at about 7:45 tomorrow my heart's going to explode. Just to let you all know why I'm not around anymore.

CheerforTom said:
Lol, forget that, I stopped being excited about Christmas years ago...

I think that's true for all of us. It's just a figure of speech. meaning how excited you were as a kid on Christmas eve.

im still awake... im looking at my throwback jersey. ill wear it later... i know i have to sleep first, but it doesnt matter... ill sleep for a few hours. Get up, shower, don the red jersey... then count down the minutes to gametime. it's playoff time... enjoy the moment. think back to the 70's and 80's. We are the two-time defending world champions. then enjoy the moment again. One game. Everything is on the line. This is what we live for.

Last edited:
Michael said:
I think that's true for all of us. It's just a figure of speech. meaning how excited you were as a kid on Christmas eve.

There is a very high probability that you are correct in this matter.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back