PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It cannot get much worse, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll triple agree if you start using paragraphs to frame your ideas, G.R.

Now I don't always agree with Joker on every issue. However, I have come learn that Joker means well and is a joy to have on the board. I think he's a sweetheart overall.

Absolutely Joker is a joy with his wise old humerous wisdom and Brady 6 with his devotion to the patriots winning. Even his systematic destruction of of John Tucker, woops I meant Danny Amendola, he is wanting to protect and improve the patriots. And Amendola with his salary and limited production and potential he is just thinking what if we had that $$ free for another player that could help our team. After all can't deny Amendola was paid far more than any team would have. And let's take into account even his former team saw him as just serviceable and wanted to upgrade over him anyways eleven if he stayed for NFL minimum wage the Rams wanted to improve at the WR position. Bill payed Amendola good $$ after losing Welker and gave Edelman the job.

We are all patriot fans here. I like talking football here after all day outnumbered by ravens fans. Lots of personalities and opinions on this board. From homers who will swear on a religious icon that Tavon Wilson has pro bowl potential and that Edelman is a complete and true #1 WR who could take a deep jump ball from Richard Sherman, to peeps who want to go 19-0 to peeps like myself who want us to play our best in the playoffs. Personalities ranging from very serious around here who get angry when a team weakness is pointed out to wise old (not that old really, just older than me lol) ingeniously humerous confident intelligent and laid back to the very very innovative and devoted to the cause like Brady6 to those of us always having to be the best at everything and having tantrums when the patriots lose in the playoffs while his favorite player had a bad game and upset he couldn't help the outcome of the Superbowl or playoff game

OK I'll try most of the time joker but sometimes I wouldn't be able to even make the post if I didn't rush. Sometimes I even multi task posting while working. Sometimes owner of company doesn't care as long as im doing my job well but if he is in a mood he will fuss. This GLitch I work with tried ratting couple times I was posting while on the phone with vendors and customers, yet her pathetic *** is on dating websites all day and we lost accounts due to her nasty unfriendly personality.

Now I don't always agree with Joker on every issue. However, I have come learn that Joker means well and is a joy to have on the board. I think he's a sweetheart overall.

I remember passing on a very similar comment to you when you first joined the forum.

He's had his grumpy old man moments at times when the fiber in his Raisin Bran isn't flowing freely enough, but overall, yes---I agree with you one hundred percent. Joker is a good guy for sure.

And let's take into account even his former team saw him as just serviceable and wanted to upgrade over him anyways eleven if he stayed for NFL minimum wage the Rams wanted to improve at the WR position. Bill payed Amendola good $$ after losing Welker and gave Edelman the job.

I'm not remembering that quite the same as you are. I remember Belichick not being able to come to an agreement with Welker, with Danny Amendola being the league-wide consensus as the "next best option."

Belichick isn't one to just throw money out in the street like an idiot, so I'm guessing that while he obviously overpaid Amendola, the offer had to be much more in line with other teams than you're giving him credit for.

Of course if he knew that Julian Edelman would not only complete his first real healthy season AND contribute so much (which the absence of Amendola greatly helped to create), then he'd likely not have signed Amendola in the first place. The problem was, that Edelman was much more of an unknown than Amendola at the time.

Also remember that Amendola and Brady had already developed one hell of a rapport last offseason, as the very first preseason game saw the two of them hook up for 7 catches alone in the limited time together. Then Amendola had a 10 catch performance in the first regular season game as well. Had he not become injured again in week two (which left Brady with ZERO real options), then it's quite possible that he and Edelman may have never developed that kind of chemistry in that month following Amendola's injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back