PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It all begins today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
The season is officially here! It is Thursday and we are just hours away from 2006 NFL opening kick off. A lot of talk has been passed between me and a lot of you guys. Here's to a good season and hopefully with no major injuries to any one. Good luck guys and I can't wait to see how this season turns out.

This may very well the most semi-intelligent thread I've ever seen from you Aqua.Keep em coming.Good luck tomorrow night..

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The season is officially here! It is Thursday and we are just hours away from 2006 NFL opening kick off. A lot of talk has been passed between me and a lot of you guys. Here's to a good season and hopefully with no major injuries to any one. Good luck guys and I can't wait to see how this season turns out.
It was great to hear the news about Marino. http://www.thebrushback.com/marino_full.htm Congratulations!:)

Patriots4Ever said:
This may very well the most semi-intelligent thread I've ever seen from you Aqua.Keep em coming.Good luck tomorrow night..

Thank you Pats4Ever. We have very similar names lol, nice choice. As for tomorrow, I have never been this excited about a football game. You guys have no idea how long it's been since there has been this kind of excitement in So Flo. However, I'm just excited that football is here. It has been gone too long!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Thank you Pats4Ever. We have very similar names lol, nice choice. As for tomorrow, I have never been this excited about a football game. You guys have no idea how long it's been since there has been this kind of excitement in So Flo. However, I'm just excited that football is here. It has been gone too long!

I spend 9 years on Tampa,I think you are right.The Phins haven't had this good of a team since Marino left in what was it 99?The hardest part will be keeping Caulpepper healthy.Without him.You are fulcked!Interested in seeing how that offense does tomorrow.

I am definitely looking forward to the game. I think it will be a good one.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Thanks, same to you. I was pleasantly surprised by this post. After reading the subject line and the thread creator I assumed this was a 'OUR DYNASTY BEGINS TODAY, GO PHINS WOO!' type post, I'm glad to see that I was wrong. I'll attempt to postpone my judgement until I actually open your threads from now on.

Good luck, and 'no injuries'.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You guys have no idea how long it's been since there has been this kind of excitement in So Flo.
Enjoy the next twelve hours to the fullest. Itmight be 365 days before you are this excited again if Culpepper plays the way he did last year before he got hurt.

I'm looking forward to the game, the only real dog in the hunt is winning the AFCE, so forgive me if I'm hoping Daunte lives down to our expectations - still, enjoy yourself, every fan deserves a hopefull opening day!

I don't even care the fins are playing... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

(well maybe i care just a little bit)

Stil...

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I want football to start, I miss the Pats opening up tonight.

Can both teams lose?

Hey shark bait! Think you finally have enough breaks to win this game? Ben is out. Ward may not play. The immortal Charlie Batch is starting.

If you don't win this game you should be embarrased.

Don't forget your parachute pants, jersey and matching hat tonite.

Now please go way untill week 5. Please.

Patriots4Ever said:
I spend 9 years on Tampa,I think you are right.The Phins haven't had this good of a team since Marino left in what was it 99?The hardest part will be keeping Caulpepper healthy.Without him.You are fulcked!Interested in seeing how that offense does tomorrow.

Yeah it was '99. Very tough to let him go and the QBs following have been a joke. But even if Culpepper goes down, I think Harrington can lead this team to a 10-6 play off birth. Shoot, Gus Frerotte went 9-7.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah it was '99. Very tough to let him go and the QBs following have been a joke. But even if Culpepper goes down, I think Harrington can lead this team to a 10-6 play off birth. Shoot, Gus Frerotte went 9-7.

Ahem. Do we have to go over that 9th "victory", again?

:p

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Darn,I completely forgot about Harrington..There goes my mood...

Yes it does all begin tonight.

That hissing noise that you'll be hearing will be the air starting to come out of the fish's balloon. By week 8 the balloon will have poped.:rocker:

Last edited:
denverpatsfan said:
Think you finally have enough breaks to win this game? Ben is out. Ward may not play. The immortal Charlie Batch is starting.

I'm not so sure Ben being out and Batch being in gives them any kind of a break. Ben is the most overrated QB in football. The Steelers game is about running the ball, quick throws to Hines so he can make plays, and defense. I'm thinking they can win with or without Ben.

Looking forward to it. Should be a great game.

Its a great night when I'm pumped for watching two teams I hate play against each other. Miami will win. Good luck, just dont trash talk around here once you guys win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back