PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Issues with the 'Like' feature?

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has the page hang after I click like?

Also a lot of the time I see blanks instead of usernames on a post where likes were given.

For instance:

♥ and like this.

Instead of

John and James like this.

It's not constant but it's pretty frequent.

I haven't experienced the hanging after liking a post but I do see the same thing regarding what it looks like when a person(s) does like a post.

I'm glad to see this thread. I was worried that I might be the only one with the problem. I tried clearing my cache and cookies, but that didn't solve the problem. It's still happening, and it happens when I click on the "like" and it takes me to the "like" page. The comments are there, but the name of the person who "liked" it is not.

I haven't experienced the hanging after liking a post but I do see the same thing regarding what it looks like when a person(s) does like a post.

I can see that Ian and reqtest liked this post, if that helps.

I can see that Ian and reqtest liked this post, if that helps.

That's because I was testing it as you were reading it :)

Building a new template that will be going live soon that hopefully everyone will like. One of the scripts apparently had a conflict with that plugin but it I found the source of the issue and it appears it's now working properly - but obviously let me know if it's not. :cool:

Last edited:
That's because I was testing it as you were reading it :)

Building a new template that will be going live soon that hopefully everyone will like. One of the scripts apparently had a conflict with that plugin but it I found the source of the issue and it appears it's now working properly - but obviously let me know if it's not. :cool:

Much better and much appreciated. Thank you.

Much better and much appreciated. Thank you.

You're quite welcome. And thank you for taking the time to let me know it wasn't working.

For anyone else don't ever hesitate to post in here if you spot something that isn't right. Otherwise I won't know it needs to be fixed :D

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back