Welcome to PatsFans.com

Israeli spy caught...in America!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Apr 22, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24256527/

2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

3. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Last time,i heard of Israeli spies being caught in the USA was on Sept 11th 2001 ,they were taking photos of the Twin Towers.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...937A2575AC0A9679C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=2

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  4. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2005 was the big one... it involved a founder and ex-president of the mighty AIPAC.

Larry Franklin
    Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman of AIPAC

The indictment said that from "about April 1999 and continuing until on or about August 27, 2004" Franklin, Rosen and Weissman "did unlawfully, knowingly and willfully conspire" in criminal activity against the United States.

5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,360 / 10 / -7

#75 Jersey

Umm, care to attribute a link?

6. Turk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

No reason to ummm...
    Google any one of the names above, or AIPAC SPY and you will find hundreds of links.

7. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

8. Turk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thanks Wes,

What I find to be most troubling is that the average American has had more exposure, thanks to the ever objective MSM, to Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears' idiotic escapades than this above act of treason; by a ratio of thousand to one.

How much media play would the same have received had the players been, let's say... Arabic?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,360 / 10 / -7

#75 Jersey

You're quite right. Think that disparity might have something to do with what is linked to this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4XGyc8tAuk

pssst.......It's the very same reason why espionage by the Chinese or French isn't page one news either. Got news for ya, every country conducts espionage, and they almost always use nationals with common ancestry. However, only one region of the world (and religion) supplied all 19 of the terrorists who committed the largest act of murder of innocent human beings in U.S. history. So, yes, Turk, it is understandable that that would cause a certain "sensitivity" amongst the American public.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  10. Turk

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Originally Posted by Turk
    Thanks Wes,

What I find to be most troubling is that the average American has had more exposure, thanks to the ever objective MSM, to Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears' idiotic escapades than this above act of treason; by a ratio of thousand to one.

How much media play would the same have received had the players been, let's say... Arabic?

First, you asked for a link, starting your sentence with an "ummm".

I replied and pointed out that there were hundreds of links in google under the names I provided.

Now, you respond with a bunch of "pssst" and "got news for ya"s,
    and proceed to provide links to 9/11 videos, and a few idiot Arabs celebrating our devastation and sarcastically suggest that may be the reason why Arab spy activity would have been received differently by our public, when my point was not the reception of the public but that of MSM.

Frankly, that is not the tone one would expect from a fellow poster nevermind a moderator. Quite the opposite.

The point here is that there is a history of Israeli spy activity at the highest levels of our government, and that there have been multiple arrests of Israeli agents, and American citizens committing this treason thus exhibiting where their loyalty lies.

AIPAC is, if not the most, definitely one of the most influential organizations in this country. They have power, money and friends at the highest positions and have been instrumental in shaping our foreign policy, perhaps more than any other single group or organization.

So, when their founder and ex-president is found to be engaging in treason, yes I think that should make front page news.

As to your "everybody does it" reasoning, my response is that no other ethnic organization is this powerful and no other country has been supported by the US as unconditionally as Israel, not to mention the fact that no other country's agents have been caught as red-handedly, as many times.

Depending on your age, you may recall a few men who sold out our country during the past few decades and their arrests, trials, punishment certainly did make the front page.

As far as singling out Arabs,
    Seems that you missed Wes' post below, specifically this part:

" Quote:
    She said witnesses had reported seeing the men celebrating the attack on the World Trade Center...
    The five men..appeared to be Israeli citizens'' ..."

As you can see above, there were others celebrating besides the few low-life Arabs you see on your video, and they were Israelis.

Should we have similar hateful feelings about Israel and Israelis now, too?

I don't think so.

And I do not think that what you see in that video represents the Muslim World's feelings about 9/11.
    I was there shortly afterwards, and I can assure you of that.

Finally, as far as I am concerned, anyone that commits treason against my country should be highly exposed and stiffly punished, no matter what country he thinks is serving, because it certainly is not this one, and when and if he ever gets out of prison, he should be exiled to that country because he has forfeited his citizenship, rights and priviliges in this one.

Peace.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008