Welcome to PatsFans.com

Israeli kids signing rockets

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +780 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Whatever, I'm fine with the Israelis. They're just trying to defend themselves from assshole terrorists.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +153 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

This part I believe is a lie, fronted by the Jew-hating extreme left.

4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Please provide a reputable source for that translation or a picture of them saying that - beyond what some radically anti-Israel website says (this same website connects Israel with 9/11). Because, personally, I find it impossible to believe. All I see is some children writing on the shells words that no one would be able to read given the quality of the pictures. Sounds to me like another liberal is just lying to make Israel look bad.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

Seymour, you should know better than to accept anything you read in a Blog, or written by NEM, as the truth. I highly doubt that your quote is accurate.

The mere fact that anyone is questioning Israel on this front is beyond all reason, Israel is basically bombing the land that they gave back, in exchange for peace! They were forced to give up this land, and were promised peace in return. Would anyone here like as argue that the Israel got peace for land? huh anyone?? The Palestinians, unlike most civilians who live with terrorists, have NOBODY TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES!! They freely and fairly (just ask Jimmy Carter if you don't believe me) ELCETED THE TERRORISTS AS THEIR GOVERNMENT! SO you reap what you sow! Yasser Arafat turned down every one sided proposal that Israel made for peace, the ONLY GOAL OF THE PALESTINIANS IS THE ERADICATION OF ISRAEL!

Once again the left was TOTALLY WRONG on this front! Go back over the last thirty years and see how many times the left argued that if Israel would just give the Palestinians land to live on, they could live in peace, well they, stupidly, agreeded to do so, and all they got was even more violence, and the Palestinians ability to actually fire rockets into Israel!

Oh and another thing, what ever happened to all of those suicide bombers that the Palestinians were sending into Israel? They seemed to have disappeared? What happened? Did they run out of volunteers?
    I'll tell you what happened, the United States took out Saddam Hussein who was funding them! That's what ended it!

Israel should eliminate the Palestinians from the face of the earth and re-take Gaza and the West Bank, and send what's left to Iran, they want to back them, they can live with them, this way we will know where all of the terorists live!

6. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

heh, too funny.....they post pictures of supposed "Israeli atrocities" but none of the Katayusha rockets that Hezbollah is firing indiscrimantly into Israel and the civlians dying from those. Pathetic.

7. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

Let an American School Kid try it on the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  9. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

As a lifelong liberal, I would like to say that almost all of the liberals I know--as well as myself--agree, have always agreed, and probably will always agree, with the views expressed in this thread by QuiGon and others from the right of center. I think most liberals posting here agree with me as well.

There is a splinter of far-leftists who do not agree. To me, they are not liberals in the way I define that word. Exactly what they are, I do not know. And, as Harry Boy shows us, there are some on the right who feel the same way. Both groups have either not carefully thought out their positions or they have some preconceptions they'd rather not make public.

10. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

282 Lebanese civilians dead

15 Israeli civilians dead

1 Lebanese city flattened

0 Israeli cities flattened

Tell me which side is committing the atrocites again?

11. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The difference is we were fighting Hitler and Hirohito while Israel is invading innocent nations.

12. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

They probably didn't write that, however, the picture still tells the viewer of how radical and self-righteous the Jews have become. Even little schoolgirls are buying into the propaganda that the whole world is out to get them, and that they must bomb any city to rid the earth of their detractors.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I can't blame the Palestinians for voting in the proactive side, just like how I can't blame the Irish in the early twentieth century for supporting the IRA. How many more air strikes can they take that kill civilians and blackout all of Gaza?

13. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The only reason NEM supports whatever Israel does is because, well everyone here knows why. For the other 'liberals' on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same reason or if not then maybe just want to take the popular stance (like Hillary Clinton).

For non-Jewish liberals, I do not see how you can condone what Israel is currently doing while criticizing the Iraq War at the same time. If anything, what the US is doing is more noble. The Israeli's are just bombing crowded streets in the name of self-defence, at least we are trying to help the Iraq's build a new prosperous nation.

14. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here's the diffrence with Israel in their retalliation against lebanon.
    Lebanon has the choice of controlling Hizb'Allah in southern lebanon and they do not, they let Hizb'Allah fire 1000's of rockets into israel without confronting them and shutting down these acts.
    Israel is sending a message stop allowing people in your country to fire rockets into our cities ...And at the same time take on Hizb'Allah.

Just like like we did to afghanistan and bin laden after 911.

Iraq is debated because, (they did not attack america)

15. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That is not how the conflict started. It all happened when Hezbollah crossed the border and kidnapped two Israeli soldiers. Almost immediately afterwards Beirut was being bombed by Israeli warships and warplanes. Hezbollah responded by shooting rockets, and now here we are.

While the raid should be condemned, and it would've been by the Lebanon govt. is Israel would've given them time, it did not justify the overzealous response by Israel.

16. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You have a valid point. I would have to check the recent history to debate these actions, maybe someone will with more knowledge and understanding.
    I would say without proof that Hizb'Allah has been terrorrizing israel on and off for years, and israel has asked lebanon to confront Hizb'Allah and they refused to take significant action. And this last act is what brought this reaction.

17. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So if Cuban militants started lobbing rockets from Havana into Miami, it would be wrong of us to bomb the hell out of Cuba?

Like we bombed the hell out of Afghanistan despite the Afghani people and even the Taliban not having anything to do with 9/11.

Lebanon and Gaza are hiding/supporting Hamas/Hezbollah so they get what they get.

Seymour, what exactly is Israel supposed to do given the Palestinian/jihadists' actions after these "peace offerings" when Gaza was given back?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2005
  18. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If Cuban militants kidnapped two of our soldiers, I wouldn't have Havana destroyed within hours. We didn't bomb Tehran when they captured scores of US citizens even when the Iranian govt was sponsoring it, and they were all eventually returned. Sometimes you hold steady and take the diplomatic route, or at least prevent a full scale war for as long as possible.

-- Edited to say that the Afghan invasion is an unfair comparison. In that instance, 3,000 people were murdered in the most horrendous way imaginable, while the Taliban was affiliated with Al-Qaeda at the time. While nothing insignificant, some IDF were killed in a shootout and two were captured, and the Lebanon govt is not interwoven with Hezbollah.

19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oh, I get it. You've figured everybody out. Let's see...which one am I? The thoughtless one or the Jew hater? Hm-m-m. I can't decide. I'll let you know if I can concentrate long enough and give the proper analysis without the biblical references and if I can overcome my inbred anti-Jewism. Thanks for straightening out those of us who think Israelis kill more Lebanese than Lebanese kill Israelis...I mean Jews...I mean Israelis. I'll need a couple of months because I'm so stupid and prejudiced.

20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Huh?
    You lost me there.
    :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2005