Welcome to PatsFans.com

Isn't it Something

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Isn't it something:
    Has anybody in this country noticed how the Left Wing Sore Losing Democrats are killing themselves and litterally destroying the Democratic Party by constantly day after day after day Bashing their President, bashing their country's policys, bashing their Vice President, bashing anything and everything that isn't "Lefty Democrat", they have been doing it for over five years, they have devoted every waking hour to "GET BUSH" their own President.

NOW
    DO YOU ALL REMEMBER HOW FAST THESE SAME NASTY BASTARDS WANTED US TO TO STOP TALKING ABOUT 9/11 THE DAY 3000 INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE SLAUGHTERED RIGHT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, NYC, THE PENTAGON ATTACKED THOUSANDS DIE.
    The liberal Democrats that daily attack Bush, their own President wanted America silenced, they wanted no criticism of our filthy smelly enemy, the "head choppers" the "savage animals".

Two days after 9/11 the Dog Sh!t Paper NY Times wanted the pictures of the falling body's at the World Trade Center immediatelly taken off the air, these scum bag liberals said the pictures made Americans MAD and that there may be anger towards our Muslim Population.

Arabs in California had the audacity and nerve to DEMAND we stop waving flags and singing God Bless America, they claimed it was upsetting to their children (I wonder if the little children in NY were upset when they found out about their parents splattered all over the NYC sidewalks).

The New Slobbering Vicious Democrats want America silenced and censored in media coverage of 9/11, they want no mention of the attack on their own country but they will be screaming and bellowing their rotten f-cking brains out over GW Bush bringing down Saddam (something they said they would do).

They want no photos of the "Falling Bodies" of 9/11 but Uncle Teddy & Auntie Pelosi carry pictures of "Underwear Head" (Abba Grabba Prison) in their wallets, Blubber Walrus Murtha has a photo of the "Dog Leash Muslim" on his piano.

Nasty Sore Losing Bastards :bricks:
  2. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I hate to tell you this, Harry Boy, but the NY Times you don't like sent reporters out to the families of the 3000 who died and ran biographies of every last one of them, page after page of biographies, complete with photographs. No one forced them to. They did it because they want to make those casualties real.

As for pictures of the falling bodies, I don't believe any newspaper or television news program ran those pictures, certainly not after the first day, when all was confusion. Perhaps they thought that photographs of men and women committing suicide were just a little too explicit for the young people who were bound to see them.

But you are just confused. The newspapers have not, except on the rarest occasions, run (or been able to run) pictures of the coffins of our soldiers coming back from Iraq. Why? Because your friend Donald Rumsfeld decreed that there would be no pictures. He gave orders to keep the press away from the planes returning with coffins. I wonder why he did that? Did he think that if we realized what price we were paying to bring freedom to Iraq, we might have second thoughts about it?

I don't know where you're getting your information, but if I were you, I'd seek a new source. It must be embarrassing to be as blatantly wrong as you are, post after post.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harryboy, you are a evolutionary one of a kind..

Most bipedals have a circulatory system centered in the chest, with major arteries and a pump..

You appear to have evolved into rare species, with the aorta centered in your pelvic region, and it's hemmoraging profusely....

My advice is, a super absorbent shammy inserted in the orifice between your legs, and up the dosage of iron supplements and midol, and a testosterone shot....

And please check into a clinic, for post partem depression, for your own well being...

Sincerely, BLUE COLLAR.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2005
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

The pictures,
    Say what you will, we saw far more of the dog leash than we did the people flapping their arms trying to fly.
    That is a fact and we all know it.

Even Tom Brokaw a liberal democrat said the falling bodies should be shown every night to make Americans really FACE what this country is up against but all most of those rotten Uncle Teddy bastards can think of is POLITICS and GET BUSH, they still can't believe he beat them, twice.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Now you've got me worried, I have been noticing a small lump that comes and goes right on the top of my head, my neighbors wife says I am growing another Penis, maybe two.
    :bricks: