Welcome to PatsFans.com

Islamists Win Large Majority in Egypt

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Jan 21, 2012.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +308 / 9 / -12

Islamists Win Large Majority in Egypt - Middle East - News - Israel National News

There will be an attack on Israel within 3 years.

2. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +59 / 1 / -2

#11 Jersey

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

It wouldn't be the first time that happened that happened, now would it? How many wars have they fought?

The US shouldn't be the only country that backs Isreal. I'm sure there is already a plan in place if this were to happen.

China, Russia, the US and all NATO countries should already have an agreement as to exactly what will happen if this scenario happens.

There really shouldn't be any surprises since this has been a possibility for decades.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

It wouild have been much better if the US had intervenend in an internal dispute, in a country that was awash with corruption.

The Masters of War and doing jumping jacks, after their warm up circle jerk.

5. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Very few American citizens like or want war.

What do you believe should happen if Iran or Egypt attack Israel?

I'm just wondering if you'll even state your opinion on this Darryl.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

This is the sort of negative thinking of the right wing. I was just reading an article about preppers, a new generation of survivalist types who are stocking up on supplies for the impending collapse of our nation. Want to bet they're most white conservatives? Conservatives also think that most Muslims want Sharia law here or are terrorists, that gays want to destroy marriage, that the inner cities are all crime and drugs, and so on. They are paranoid. I find conservatives, typically living in their lilly white communities, armed with guns, as truly out of touch. Egypt is undergoing change, and yes there's a chance that the new regime can be rabidly anti-Israel, but the winning party has declared its interest in governing and not rehashing old battles, and there's a powerful progressive movement with women suing for rights, young people demanding a greater voice, and people from all walks of life fighting for a more civilized nation.

What's going on in Egypt is the age old battle of conservatives vs. progressive, and the reality is that conservatives never win. Look at them here. We see despite the dire conservative warnings, the murder rate is dropping, unemployment is dropping, gay marriage hasn't hurt straight marriage, multi-culturalism has not destroyed our country, the women's vote has only helped us, freeing the slaves has made us a better place, the minimum wage has helped many people move into the middle class, the CRA increased home ownership in poor communities, and so on. Sure, no country is perfect, but putting faith in the hands of the people over time plays out for the best. Don't be so afraid of democracy PF13.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +819 / 2 / -9

Patters, don't worry about "the preppers" Louis Farrakhan and his "gang" will take care of them they have been doing the same thing, both of those Gangs think a lot alike, racism is the only thing that seperates them.

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

In your right blindedness, which you will deny, this is the same old.. the right loves to criticize, but never offer a solution.

When the BP well let go, there was constant criticism that Obama did not know what he was doing.. I asked what should he do, and there was silence.

When Libya happend, there was constant criticism that Obama did not know what he was doing.. I asked what he should do, and there was silence once again.

Egypt happened, and it is intimated that Obama did not do something.. when asked what he should do, there was silence again.

The point is that there is a lot of criticism, but there is never a suggestion as to what can be done differently..

9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

10. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I am not part of the right or the left and that truly is a fact, not an opinion. Just because one does not follow lock-step to partisan values does not make them a member of the "other side". You may have your opinion because you're entitled to it, but I'm the only one who can determine where I fall on the political spectrum. Heck, even many democrats are conservative democrats.

I must admit you have a good point here. I guess that's become the American way...the easy way. We like to criticize, but rarely offer solutions.

What I would hope to happen if an Arab nation were to attack Israel is that in international force would stop it. I would also hope that force would include China and Russia.

The world can't afford to allow Israel to be destroyed.

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

And all of this is conjecture, based on the predictions of our esteemed moderator who said Israel would be attacked in three years..

Take it for what it is worth, something from some extremist right wing blog.. that loves hysteria.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +819 / 2 / -9

I predict Israel will be attacked in 2 1/2 years, I'm usually never wrong, I also predict that after Israel is attacked Iran will cease to exist, Iran will be nothing but a pile of smoking simmering sh!t.
    God Willing

13. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I just can't wait for tomorrow's thread by 13.

14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +620 / 13 / -5

#24 Jersey

He also said that Sarah Palin would announce her candidacy for president on Labor Day, 2010 and when that didn't work out he said that Herman Cain would win the nomination.

Exactly.

:)

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +819 / 2 / -9

I think Herman Cain will be nominated, God Willing.

16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I guess the chicks dig him.....:D