PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Your Glass Half Full Or Half Empty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general, the glass of Patriots Nation is simply too large, swelled by an exceptional amount of success.

If one's glass were a bit smaller the accomplishment of a team consisting mainly of 2nd, 3rd and 4th string backups, one game behind a team leading the division thanks to a $140 million off season spending spree that would have been a wasted investment had Brady not been hurt, would be more fully appreciated by the fandom.

I gotta hand it to this guy, he wins the award for most disturbing metaphor in sports journalism of the week.

So when the obituary will be written for this team in either late December or more likely early January, you'll be a little disappointed but looking back you'll say that they squeezed about as much out of the lemon as they could.

Oh no sir, I will not say that. Not ever.

For those who somehow don't know why this is unpleasant mental imagery at its best, here's a hint.

Last edited:
I gotta hand it to this guy, he wins the award for most disturbing metaphor in sports journalism of the week.

Oh no sir, I will not say that. Not ever.

For those who somehow don't know why this is unpleasant mental imagery at its best, here's hint.

The lemon song.......

priceless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back