PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Tom Brady angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate their coach.

Little shout out to CB, D. Butler who showed up in the dark at 6:12 am, as the first member to the offseason workouts today. ( According to B. Herald ).

This thread is epic. Seriously, simply amazing. One bad year and suddenly all is wrong with the team dynamic. Two VETERAN leaders don't participate in voluntary workouts to further their personal lives and people question their hearts. These guys are no different than any other professionals. The young guys have more to prove, more to learn, more experience to gain, and seldom have families to be there for. The older, more experienced core guys understand the fundamentals, and have families to take care of. When the vets are needed, they come in, kick ass, and all the young guys look up to them as models of professionalism.

A guy who has overcome and accomplished as much as Brady has both personally and professionally comands respect in any professional dynamic. Some people don't seem to get sports, so for those who don't understand, the only thing that matters to the teamates is if he works his ass off when needed. If he can execute when called upon and sets an example in weekly preperation, he will be respected.

Brady is getting ready for his draft day trade to Seattle.

Patriots are getting picks #6 and #14 and Seattle's #1 next year for Brady.

Tom is handsome, has 3 superbowl rings, is married to the hottest supermodel in the world and who happens to earn a helluva lot more than he does. If he's angry, i wonder what would make him happy.

Brady is out west with kid #1 if I remember correctly. He's either a bad player or a bad dad.. can't win. That's what you get for being Tom Brady.

Tom is handsome, has 3 superbowl rings, is married to the hottest supermodel in the world and who happens to earn a helluva lot more than he does. If he's angry, i wonder what would make him happy.

Maybe if his team showed some effort in finding him targets

Brady is not going to finish his career here ... unless he retires early. Fans need to start preparing now.

voluntary. key word here. brady has a new son over 20 million in the bank and a super model wife that is wort will over 100 million. why would he be angry.

I didn't know voluntary meant "mandatory". But I agree with the people that suggest he won't retire a Patriot. With it probably being Moss's last year, Welker's injury and the direction the team is going, Brady is wasting his best years in New England. Despite what many people think on this board and overrate their team, the Pats are heading in the wrong direction. Their '06 and '08 drafts have killed them and have brought them back down to reality as they are just like any ordinary team in the NFL.

I didn't know voluntary meant "mandatory". But I agree with the people that suggest he won't retire a Patriot. With it probably being Moss's last year, Welker's injury and the direction the team is going, Brady is wasting his best years in New England. Despite what many people think on this board and overrate their team, the Pats are heading in the wrong direction. Their '06 and '08 drafts have killed them and have brought them back down to reality as they are just like any ordinary team in the NFL.

inb4 homer rage

Also inb4 multiple references to SB wins last decade that no longer have any relevance to the team as it is now.

inb4 homer rage

Also inb4 multiple references to SB wins last decade that no longer have any relevance to the team as it is now.

I don't know what inb4 means. Can you please repeat that in English?

Last edited:
Better question:
Is Brady a meterosexual?

-Jamman

Better question:
Is Brady a meterosexual?

-Jamman

I doubt it.. he has not been caught red-handed with a meter, as far as I know. Unless you're talking about a parking meter- then a good case could be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes