Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is This True

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Eductaed College Grads,
    This was in my E-Mail, is this true-----:confused:

This From An Emergency Room Doctor:
    I live and work in a border state over-run with illegals. They make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime. Today I had a 25-year-old with 8 kids that’s right -- eight! All are illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails; cell phone; hand bag; clothing etc. She makes around $1500 monthly for each; do the math. That's about $12,000 per month folks!!

I used to say, “We are the dumbest nation on earth”. Now I must say and sadly admit: YOU are the dumbest people on earth (that includes me) for we elected the idiot idealogues who have passed the bills that allow this. Sorry; we need a revolution -- vote 'em all out in 2010.

REMEMBER -- IN NOVEMBER 2010 WE HAVE
    A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT
    THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND
    ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE

I don't know how, but maybe some good will come of this travesty.
    If an immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than an elderly woman on Social Security, who has worked from here from 1944 until 2004.
    She would only be getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 -- and there's
    the 'Catch 22.'
    It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for
    a total of $2,470 a month.
    This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.
    Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!
    Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the pensioners up to $2,470.

Then we can enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 plus years...
    Vote them all out of office…
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What do you do with the emails from Nigerian princes asking for your bank account number?
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

Yes Harry. Of course it is. It was in your e-mail this morning.

Similarly -- and please, don't tell too many people this, it's a rather delicate situation -- I recently received an e-mail from the scion of a deposed monarchy in West Africa. All this individual needed was a few thousand dollars to get his papers in order, and well the rest is very complicated, but long story short, he stands to lay rightful claim to tens of millions upon his ascension to the throne. When this happens, as you may expect, he will be pretty handsomely rewarding my investment of a few thousand measly dollars.

E-mail is a beautiful thing.

As is google. Maybe you should try to source the many "facts" in the e-mail you received. Something tells me the reality is much more wonky and much less shocking than the text of the e-mail you just received from a stranger.

Unless of course it's just more satisfying to believe everything a stranger sends you in an e-mail, in which case I have a sweet West African deposed royalty deal I can cut you in on...

PFnV
  4. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

Oh goddammit I took so long to say the same thing...
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

But if you want the real truth... PTBarnum would love you.

Social Security for Immigrants and Refugees | FactCheck.org
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Timing is everything.:bricks::rocker:
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

The first one I recieved I replied "F-ck You" never got another one..............
  8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

Wanted to find this story that was just hilarious, a few years back... this guy baited the typical Nigerian-deposed-royalty scammer endlessly. Basically feeding the scammer all sorts of bizarre twists and turns in his trials and tribulations in getting the money back to the scammer, and his girlfriend getting suspicious, and the authorities getting suspicious, and the scammer gets more and more panicked in their correspondence...

Then the guy has his girlfriend pose as if murdered and sends the photo in one correspondence... and the Nigerian scammer is going just nuts. I remember some ridiculous drop set-up in some airport or somewhere, blanking on the details... and it's all basically a guy sitting at home at his computer in coke-bottle glasses just toying w/the scammer to no end.

Wish I had the link handy, but I'll be damned if I'm googling that all morning, when the other guys here can't even google the claims in the actual e-mails they get...
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

It was a joke..................:rocker:
  10. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Sorry it took so long to respond but Bill Gates was sending me $5 per email and I was forwarding get well cards to that kid in England (for those you who remember it from 15 years ago).

I think this is the link to the Nigerian scammer revenge,,,
    best of craigslist: Nigerian Scammer Payback

This is an even better one where a guy convinces a telemarketer he’s part of a murder investigation.. Probably fake but funny anyway..

[FONT=&quot]Bob & Tom Show - recorded call - Telemarketer stumbles on murder scene - on BoreMe[/FONT]
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

remember the one that if you sent copies to your friends Bill Gates would send you some cash.. think it was in pink.. that made me suspicious..

snopes.com: Microsoft/AOL Giveaway
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but you work for the government.