PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this the best free agency class ever?

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It has a lot more range of high end talent than I can remember. In comparing it to other big crops, the total lack of QBs and OL hurt, but there seem to be more special top end talents than usual. Suh, Revis, McCourty, and possibly AD represent talent that would rank within the top 3 at their position. Add In houston, Dez and Demarious and their tags, its a bumper crop for teams willing to throw big dollars and big resources at premium positions.

Once you get in to the secondary market, it seems pretty comparable to other years, which either may allow for some more affordable pickups, or the extra dollars kicking around might drive everyones numbers higher.

We have seen strong years in the past but it seems like there are more quality running backs available than usual.

It's pretty strong, but best ever..hmmm i dunno bout that. One thing i do know is that regardless of it being one of the best ever or not.., we don't have any $ to do anything in it!! :(.. But on the bright side here's to next year! :)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back