PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this team physical enough to win?

Anyone who thinks Adrian Wilson is getting cut needs to reasses themselves. It's not happening.
Did you state this with the same degree of certainty when James Sanders and Brandon Meriweather were cut two years ago?

Did you state this with the same degree of certainty when James Sanders and Brandon Meriweather were cut two years ago?

Sanders was a surprise to me...Merriweather not so much!

As of right now, I have no problem with our physicality. I had issues with branch being one of our biggest receivers and having absolutely no shot at winning a jump ball. I also had issues with our running backs going down with the slightest bit of contact but blount might change that and drag a small db for a few yards in what many would refer to as "beast mode".

Our receivers and backs are bigger and hopefully cannon can man the rg slot. Things are looking up.

Not your best work, Ochmed. I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, just the title alone is stupid enough. I've heard a lot of people say something along the lines of "they were beaten by physical teams like the Giants and Baltimore the past couple years, so is the Detroit game more of the same?" and it sounds just a idiotic every time.

People wanting this team to have "swagger", i'm guessing you now wish they had kept Lavelle Hawkins

Got 2 unsportsmanslike penalties on this punt return

hawkins_medium.gif

and then picked up another

San Francisco 49ers receiver Lavelle Hawkins headbutts Minnesota Vikings linebacker Desmond Bishop - NFL Videos

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back