Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is This Racism (why of course not)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

With friends like these who needs enemy's, Bill Clinton America's "First Black President" is being "shafted" by the back stabbers all across the country that when he was President he bent over backwards for, Billy's Brothers and Sisters are leaving him in droves to support America's New Prince.

The back stabbers can blubber out all the excuses they want about change, politics, messages and all the other double talking blather crap but the whole world knows why the back stabbing disloyal rats are dumping the man that helped and supported them to the extent that they called him "One Of Us, America's First Black President" the reason they are abandoning the Clintons (no comment) you all know.

Mr & Mrs Clinton:
    As much as I detest you, you are now facing reality and I, Harry Boy feel sorry for you, the chickens have come home to roost, you will see much worse in the following months, I have your portrait in my outhouse under my apple trees as I sit in there looking at your grinning faces I will feel no joy, you have as the old saying goes, "had it stuck right up your a$s" by the people who claimed to have adopted you and opened their hearts for you, good luck, we live and learn.
    Yours Truly
    Harry

There Are Millions Just Like This Traitor All Over The Country.
    NY Times Today:
    MILWAUKEE — Representative John Lewis, an elder statesman from the civil rights era and one of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s most prominent black supporters, said Thursday night that he planned to cast his vote as a superdelegate for Senator Barack Obama in hopes of preventing a fight at the Democratic convention.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/15/u...int&adxnnlx=1203082609-U/JKea2B2fy74//s6GJNRA

:bricks:
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +561 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Politics is a bunch of B.S. and they all know it.

Moron former RI Senator Lincoln Chafee on his supporting Obama.

I am an independant and I'm endorsing Obama. So they asked what would he do if still a republican .. he said I would support McCain .. it's how it is.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Mccain is a democrat in many ways but if America is attacked again you can bet he won't wring his hands and start slobbering about "surrendering" this is a tough election for many Americans all the country can do is "let it happen" then sit back for four years and pray that the Prince or Pant Suit won't completely destroy security.

When You Vote Remember 9/11 Remember The Muslim Savages Screaming Praise To Their God As They Slaughterd Three Thousand Innocent Human Beings And Destroyed The Lives Of Thousands More Right Here In Your Own Country (They Haven't Forgotten You They Will Try To Do It Again It Is Their Greatest Dream)

:bricks:
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +561 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Obama .. probably our next President will soon realize that he will need to be tougher than he may have realized. He may very well have some great ideas that may be well received internationally. However, like it or not he will be responsible for the errors of the past... unfair? Sure it's unfair but these fanatics have long term memories and that's not about to change anytime soon.