PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this Joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my good friend, I'll give you my response to Rolli Cannoli, the ex Pats fan that publicly quit being a Pats fan to become...(*drum roll*)..a Squealer fan...first, watch THIS mutt whine...

and here's my terse Joe Kerr response to this nitwit and ALL scary mary turncoat weasels...

Joe, my man! That was frikkin' awesome! You would've fit right in as a Navy Airdale. :)

I'm probably gonna have to upgrade my tech here so I can make some similar responses, set up my own YouTube channel, etc.

well, my good friend, I'll give you my response to Rolli Cannoli, the ex Pats fan that publicly quit being a Pats fan to become...(*drum roll*)..a Squealer fan...first, watch THIS mutt whine...

and here's my terse Joe Kerr response to this nitwit and ALL scary mary turncoat weasels...

Joker I am not sure you know who you are dealing with here. Ironically he is a well renowned country singer who sung "your cheatin heart". :D

Thanx, Tony...I'm ashamed of myself now for even replying to this freak in the first place.

Thanx, Tony...I'm ashamed of myself now for even replying to this freak in the first place.

Ashamed? No No NO. Real shame is dawning a Yellow and Black Jersey after wearing a Red, White and Blue one for 52 years.

The funny thing is that I have family and friends all over Maine and I am hoping I run into this idiot at some point. If I do see this dude I will commence to singing "your cheatin heart" until he leaves the party. hahaha.

The NFL and integrity, heretofore and nevermore shall be uttered in the same sentence..as they will make exceptions for killers and spouse beaters.. alleged killers sorry!!!

Steve Young does not have to say anything, his look is worth a 1,000 words..

Somehow when it is written Ray will come out as a victim in all of this... "poor Ray"

Meanwhile the NFL is spending millions of dollars on the air pressure of footballs.. nice touch Roger, you f..ing scumbag.

If you really listen to the fan what he is saying is very logical, Lewis was accused of a serious crime and I don't recall Brady going on television calling him guilty.

Anyone see the guy yelling it. If he doesn't look like Steve McQueen, it isn't Joker.

Saw this on bar stool, it was amazing! Kudos to Joker if it was him.

Yes..That was the immortal Joker in that video response. He never holds back or minces his woids ! :)

JO...Thanks for giving everyone a chance to see you in action. Need more of dees vids. You could be the next Fitzy !!

Joker I am not sure you know who you are dealing with here. Ironically he is a well renowned country singer who sung "your cheatin heart". :D

Mother of all creatures, great and small!!! What in theee hell was that??!!:eek:

My ears are still trying to recover from this terrible noise, it sounded like a someone was castrating a Billy-Goat. And this guy PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!! ON PURPOSE!!! Normally I would think the existence of this type of tape would be something you get blackmailed for, certainly not something you put on the internet voluntarily. :eek:

....Now that I think about it, I wonder if there is a similar tape of BB singing that is the reason a certain DE/TE on IR has been on the roster for so many years. :D

This sounded like a someone was castrating a Billy-Goat. And this guy PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!! ON PURPOSE!!! Normally I would think the existence of this type of tape would be something you get blackmailed for, certainly not something you put on the internet voluntarily. :eek:

....Now that I think about it, I wonder if there is a similar tape of BB singing that is the reason a certain DE/TE on IR has been on the roster for so many years. :p

Thank God this guy became a Steelers fan. I'm sure he fits right in.

joe you look familiar, then it came to me. **** Butkus wearing a winter hat.

4256412bf9bfe9108433e0d924fc7021.jpg
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bionic/images/7/71/****_butkus.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070318013453

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye