Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is This Discrimination (hee-hee)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 19, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

3. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I read somewhere that the President of Iran WANTS to bring on the apocalypse. As I understand it the Muslims believe that there is a prophet who will not return until the apocalype so he wants to expedite things. It explains why he would do such a provocative, "in-your-face" kind of a thing like this as well as let the world know that he wants a nuke and will use it on Israel once he has it.

I always wondered why he said some of the apparently stupid things which are almost guaranteed to result in war.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

My point is directed at how the Muslim Community became the Darlings of the Politically Correct Left Wing Liberals after 9/11.

Many of those whack b astards didn't even want us to fly our own flag in our own country following 9/11 for fear of OFFENDING a Muslim.
    Many Arabs in America publicly denounced our "Patriotism" in OUR OWN country.

F-CK THEM

5. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Harry, your a racist. That's not an attack, just an observation from your post. Did you spew hatred against blacks during the 60's when the Black Panthers roamed the streets? Did you crucify the Japanese when we held Japanese U.S. citizens in detention camps? Your attack against Muslims are deplorable. This is not about being a liberal or civil liberties, its about being an American, got it!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2005
  6. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think you're just having difficulty understanding that while reasonable people have no problem with moderate Muslims, they the exremists like the President of Iran. Iran's policy does not implicate those Muslims that have nothing to do with it and don't support it.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Where do you see hatred and racism in what I posted, it happened, there were Arab Muslims living right in this country that went on America's TV stations and complained of all the "Flag Waving" and the singing of "God Bless America" IT HAPPENED, I didn't invent it, The Arabs Did It, was CNN Racist for reporting it?

The attack on America is what is Deplorable, and the silence by the Leaders of the American Muslim community regarding that attack is Deplorable, the silence of the Leaders of the American Muslim Community on the Beheading of human beings on TV is Deplorable, making Jews & Christians wear badges by the Iranian Muslim Government is Deplorable.

WHEN WILL AMERICA'S MUSLIMS SPEAK UP, YOU CAN KISS THEIR ASS BUT THERE ARE MANY AMERICANS THAT WON'T.

The Japanese that were in detention Camps were good people and even living in the detention camps they apologized for the Sneak Attack by their Homeland, they had the decency to "speak up".
    The detention camps were wrong but those were far different times than today, we have come a long way since then and that would never be done again. That was then, this is now.

8. scout

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Sorry, I thought you were saying F---ck the Muslim Community.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

OK :rocker:

10. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If he doesn't, then I will. As far as this American is concerned, until the Muslim community actively stems these radicals, they're all the same. Worthless.

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Anyone who would say that, and I'm not saying Chevy would say that, is an idiot.

12. scout

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Just curious, I have a question. At my last house I serviced my swimming pool. There were two pool stores, one owned by an Anglo couple and one owned by a Muslim couple. I did business with the Muslim couple even though they were a little more distance away (they exceeded my business expectations). My question; if you had to choose between the two, with the Muslims store closer (everything being equal), would anyone choose to do business with the Anglo couple's store?

13. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm surprised you asked about their religion first.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

NOT ALL, NOT ALL, NOT ALL.

Now I would hope that all of you "Wonderful Holier Than Thou" slobbering, pandering, whining, kneejerk liberals will remember that I said "NOT ALL"

Not all but a great majority of MUSLIMS all over the world "HATE YOUR GUTS, THEY DESPISE YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN INFEDEL, THEY CHEER AND DANCE WHEN A CHRISTIAN HEAD ROLLS.

THE OLD LADIES WITH THE BLACK SHEETS ON DANCED IN THE STREETS OF THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN THE 3000 HUMAN BEINGS WERE ROASTED ALIVE ON 9/11.

THEY WANT YOU DEAD, WE HAVE MANY LIVING RIGHT HERE AMONG US IN THE USA. (it is a very rare thing to see an American muslim condem 9/11)

Mention this fact to a liberal, you are a Racist, but have you noticed that a Liberal will never accuse a Muslim of being Racist when they SCREAM, "Death To The Infedel"

NOT ALL--NOT ALL--NOT ALL--BUT MANY.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Let's not forget the the worst crimes in the last 150 years were committed by so-called Christian nations. We caused the deaths of 100,000,000 people, not to mention the suffering of tens of millions more. Sure, it would be great if the Muslim world stood up and condemned the terrorists, but why do you expect them to act so quickly in our behalf when we have spent 150 years destroying them? They are no better than us. They are no worse then us.

The world had to live with western terrorism for centuries, and this terrorism gave the west it's wealth and power. That's the lesson the west has taught the rest of the world. Unless someone finds a better way, that's our future.

16. scout

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Not sure what you meant by this, but, judging from the posts of some members who are outraged against the Muslim community, I was curious to how anyone might answer the question. Did you want to play?

17. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Please remember that it is primarily just the Wahabbi sect of Islam that teaches the poison that fuels the Islamic terrorists.

Of course, Wahabbiism is the primary religion of Saudi Arabia.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

AS I SAID "NOT ALL"