Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is This An Islamic Terrorists Shrine-?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 26, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

Is this a "Shrine" to Mohammad Atta and his tribe of savages that slaughtered 3000 innocent men women and children in just two hours on the morning of 9/11.

Muslim Terrorists all over this world must be "praising their god" and laughing their a$ses off at the stupid infedel american fools, in the future Muslim Terrorists from far and wide will come and kneel on their little rugs at this "Holy Shrine Mosque" and pray to their Allah before they go out into Times Square and try to kill 3000 more "filthy americans"

Shame On The Bastards That Approved This Terrible Insult To Those Who Died.
    Proposed mosque at Ground Zero to be funded partly with foreign money according to Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf - NYPOST.com
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

Isn't it 4 blocks away?

If so, what distance should be mandated as the minimum for any mosques? (Should we also put in place a law requiring that Catholic churches be at least that far from any schools or playgrounds?)
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

They should allow the Mosque right after the catholics build a cathedrial in Saudi Arabia.
  4. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Something about freedom of religion, but keep on pretending you live in a country other than the USA.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

Show how little you understand the constitution, and that it is not a situational document...
  6. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 13 / -7

Well at least their doorway will provide the homeless a place to take a leak off hours.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +363 / 4 / -2

I'm not sure how close it is to Ground Zero, and while I can understand the disdain, or anger of some (especially those who may have lost a loved one), I don't have an issue with there being a mosque built.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +363 / 4 / -2

hahahaha, funny one dude...

[​IMG][​IMG]

*just poking fun people
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

The Imam has stated that he wants Sharia law in the US. The groundbreaking is scheduled for 9-11-11 just a coincidence I am sure. Some people fail to realize we are in a war with radical Islam.

BTW the building in question was closed after being damaged when a landing gear from one of the planes flown into the WTC's crashed into the building.

Harry the people who want to deatroy us are laughing at how stupid we are.
  10. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The building is less then 600 feet from where tower 1 stood. The Mosque will be on the top floor and it over look their new "mecca", which is a Christian graveyard of souls for 3000 Americans.

The Imam has NOT ONCE publicly condemned the radical elements of HIS religion and that caused the attack. There is overwhelming outrage among the survivors of the 9/11 families. This mosque will be forever be a middle finger to all of them, and a source of pride for the terrorist scum that continue to try to blow us up.

Embarrassing.
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +468 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

People are laughing at you, 13, but not the ones you think are doing so - and not for the reason you claim.

Do you ever even bother to fact check anything? Don't you ever get embarassed at being proven wrong time and time again?

There is no "groundbreaking" scheduled for 9/11/11 - the proposed building hasn't even been finalized much less approved. There's no formal plan and there's certainly no groundbreaking permit. There was a vote last night by a neighborhood group as to whether they'd like such a building put there - but that neighborhood group has absolutely no say so-in whether the City of New York approves of a building plan or not, but that's it....that's as far as it's gotten.

The American Society for Muslim Advancement, the group who would like to see the Mosque be built, said that they would like to unveil their plans for the project by 9/11/11 - and I'm sure that even you will agree that unveiling a plan to be submitted for consideration is a far cry from a "groundbreaking" ceremony.

The group hopes to unveil its full plans for the project by the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in 2011. "Extremism can only be defeated when Muslims and non-Muslims come together," Khan said.

Ground Zero Mosque Plan Stirs Controversy - ABC News

There is already a makeshift mosque at the site already - and it's been there for years, in the Old Burlington Coat store. It's not like Muslims haven't been around the area and have suddenly moved in and tried to take over. They've been there all along. All they want to do is build a new building.
    Allah's already living there.

BBC News - New York mosque plan stirs up 9/11 memories

As for "Sharia" - yeah, there's a whole lot of right wing blogs out there that make that claim about the Iman - but pictures are worth a thousand words - so here's one of his wife - Daisy Khan who's very active in all sorts of activities. (Let's not forget that Sharia law forbids a woman to appear in public with her hair exposed - or to drive a car - or to do a hundred other things that Daisy does - and all with her husband, the Iman's, blessing.)

[​IMG]

If you want to be against something, 13, knock yourself out. Be against whatever you want, you have the right and no one wants to take that right away from you. But have the cojones to say it's what you think - and admit that it's based on emotion rather than on fact. Because, once again, your facts su@k.
  12. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

He's got a reality distortion shield. Verifiable facts just bounce right off it.
  13. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I heard that the new twin towers were really going to be twin crescent moons.
  14. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

Ah, yes, a favorite of the "small government" right -- comparing ourselves to countries where the government tramples people's rights. Very productive.
  15. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

I guess I'm not as easily embarrassed as you when it comes to the freedoms our nation affords people.

But since you are embarrassed, maybe you can answer the question I asked.
  16. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'm not sweating it to much. Once the sentiments have been aired, I have faith that the Landmark Commission will step in and declare the building a historic landmark. It is, after all 152 years old and one of the older structures in lower Manhattan.

Still, the gall of it all is mind-boggling. Besides that, the predictable lefty justification is kinda entertaining too.

Hey look, my ole buddy strudel......... I see your still around and still adding, errrr, umm.... absolutely NOTHING to the discussion as always. :rolleyes:
  17. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

So the imam is an ******* religionist. Just like Palin and so many others on the right who want US law to be based on their religions.

By the way, if you think we're in a war with a religion, please explain to me how we win.
  18. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This post is misdirected and should be aimed at OP.
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +468 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

How can one add "nothing" to a thread which was based upon a lie and added to with more lies in the first place?

On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the worst thing one could add - a "nothing" is about a 3 - but an outright lie is a definite 10.
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +296 / 3 / -13

I have hated groups in my life...the KKK, the Christian Right to name 2. But I've never hated a group of people as much as I have Islamic terrorists. Maybe it's the stupid/idiotic "the infidel" bullsh!t...I dunno. But the nice thing is American hatred of Islamic terrorist unites this country and our people against a common cause and a bunch of scum-of-the-earth people who find it acceptable to drag dead bodies through the streets as people cheer or cut of human heads on live television...or is it TiVo'd? :confused2: