PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there rules to the predict score contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there where any rules to the predict score contest. I was happy to think i was the sites first three time winner. As i looked through the scores i see someone had me beat by one point, that has only been here 2 days and never played before. Do you have to play the regular season to make playoffs? or at least be here a while or anything like that? just wondering, but if not ill get yas next game, lol.

I was just wondering if there where any rules to the predict score contest. I was happy to think i was the sites first three time winner. As i looked through the scores i see someone had me beat by one point, that has only been here 2 days and never played before. Do you have to play the regular season to make playoffs? or at least be here a while or anything like that? just wondering, but if not ill get yas next game, lol.

Yeah, I saw you came close. No, no entry requirements for the weekly contest -- new people show up all the time (especially with the playoff excitement) and it's not like the guy had an unfair advantage. And it's not like there's any real point to creating a new account to make a pick. I do understand that you've been a loyal player and feel cheated, though. If we do this again next year I'll consider adding something to the rules... I did change them a little bit from last year's contest and people seemed to like that. Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes