PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there going to be huge celebration if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the Pats doing what the Sox did and cracking the Champagne. They haven't won anything yet.

This season is Superbowl or bust.
This year was the Sox first East Division title since 1995. They finally got over the GDMFYs stranglehold on that particular thing, and the celebration introduced the greatest Boston sports character ever in Jonathan Papelbon, and got him tuned up for the World Series celebration. I hope the Patriots have some fun tonight too (just win the freaking game first :eek: .).

Bingo!

Teams of the current era are really tired of the annual celebration of the 1972 dolphins. And even listen the players. Bruschi really wants this. The team has a bye. They will celebrate the perfect regular season. The patriots are division champs and a team for the ages.

Despite what he says in public, I'd be willing to bet just the opposite. I bet Bill is telling them that they have won the division and HFA throughout and the ultimate goal remains the Lombardi. But they have a chance to do something really special tonight in the form of meeting a challenge that may never again present itself in their careers.

...Do your job...and if you do, tonight you could be the first NFL team to complete an undefeated season in 35 years.

Spoken like a true Boston fan! 16-0 and haven't done anything yet????? You should forced to be a fan of some losing team.

The Super Bowl is the #1 goal of any season. Records are not the MOST important. Actually they mean absolutely nothing when Manning or Favre win them. :) Just listen to the posters here.

We must play one game at a time. The team will have done what only one other team has done in the history of football. If you choose to believe that this is nothing, then that is your choice.

I can't see the Pats doing what the Sox did and cracking the Champagne. They haven't won anything yet.

This season is Superbowl or bust.

ESPN's take in tomorrow morning's SportsCenter:

"So the Pats are 16-0....but does it really mean anything? Why the Pats will be one and done, coming up next."

I love it! :)

Haha, or at least thats what Ditka and Tom Jackson would LIKE to say. But they know they'll look stupid doing it, so instead they will say, well you know those Colts still have a chance of knocking off the Pats and don't forget they're defending Superbowl champs! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes