PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Is there anyway we can realistically beat the Patriots next week?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the only appropriate metaphor is Hiroshima 1945.

Put your chub away Gruden .......

The colts owners and front office made it awful for the players. They are now known as crybabies because of them. They must suffer for their sins

The colts are bad and the patriots aren't so no

I kinda feel more confident about this one than I do any game against a team not named the Jaguars.

FIND THEM AND DESTROY THEM.

Even in the season of near perfection we had a regular season game or two that was too close for comfort. It happens. I doubt it will be the Colts but it could be them or it could be another team. We could even -- gasp! -- lose. Any team no matter how could is capable of losing and any team that pass protection sucks for most of the game is facilitating that loss. The key is to not go out on the ledge when this happens. These kinds of games help BB and staff recognize the soft spots and address them in time to be playing the most capable, well rounded football in the playoffs.
The season is bigger than a game. It's only about earning HFA throughout and a prep to play our most capable football in the post season.

With that said I am with others who say I don't see the Colts being one of these games/us losing to what appears to be a soft Colts. Anything less than a trouncing will be disappointing. A 'marginal win' against the Eagles or Texans is just as good as a blowout IMHO. Against Grigson, anything less than seeing his frozen, small cranium neanderthal face emanating a silent humiliated look on national TV will have an air of disappointment. :)

We beat the Titans 59-0 in 2009 .... our record for points scored.
If I could be granted 1 football wish by a genie it would be for 60+ points.

Even in that game, IIRC, I think Vince Young had a safety at the end that should've made the score 61 and the refs ignored it. Even when the Pats are up to 40 at the half, it never projects out to over 60. Excuse my tinfoil hat, but it's almost as if the league conspires to make sure no 60 scores happen.

Anthing less than a complete and utter embarrassment to this Charmin-soft gang of whiney, little *****es is going to be a disappointment to me.

I agree 100%. I want 100-0 and crying of the entire state of Indiana.

I want to see an epic beat down as much as the next guy but I will be happy to see a complete mistake-free game on all three phases. If we embarrass them that's just gravy.

And an injury free game.

The horses must be destroyed

Latin in 1962 so may suffer from misuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back