Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Enjoy ...............
https://www.reddit.com/r/Colts/comments/3oe3fx/is_there_anyway_we_can_realistically_beat_the/
Is there anyway we can realistically beat the Patriots next week? (self.Colts)
submitted 22 hours ago by DaBlakMayne

Or make it a close game? Since 2012 we haven't had a close game against them:

2012= 59-24
2013= 43-22
2014= 42-20/45-7

Our closest game was still a 20 point deficeit. If you add up all the scores, it's 189-73. Will this game be any different? Or will it depend on if Luck is playing?

Any given Sunday, but this game is probably the only one that I'm 99.9% we are going to win and by a lot.

Anthing less than a complete and utter embarrassment to this Charmin-soft gang of whiney, little *****es is going to be a disappointment to me.

From all accounts the Colts players have a healthy respect for the Patriots and, other than a silly comment by Luck, have tried to distance themselves from the fiasco. It's the excrement for brains owner and GM that deserve multiple meetings with The Gimp.

From all accounts the Colts players have a healthy respect for the Patriots and, other than a silly comment by Luck, have tried to distance themselves from the fiasco. It's the excrement for brains owner and GM that deserve multiple meetings with The Gimp.

Unfortunately for the players and coaches, this may well be a case of the 'sons' paying for the sins of the 'fathers'.

My hope stands....I want Indy and Baltimore to experience the worst non-injury related season possible. I want complete implosion, embarrassment, desolation, destruction, hopelessness, in-fighting, scandal-ridden, and back-stabbing among fans, players, coaches and owners.

Oh and 1000 years of losing too.:p

Last edited:
The Colts squeaked by the Titans because of a missed two point conversion, needed overtime to beat the Jaguars, and needed multiple horrendous penalty calls to beat a reeling Texans team.

My guess is that a whole lot of people in that organization, from the players all the way up to the owner, are spending a lot of time thinking about the potential for an epic loss, and that sort of distracted Colts mind will be a help for the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes