PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there anything like watching the patriots in the SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've been able to feel happiness as pure as I did since before that day in early Februrary 2008. That game literally changed my life. That was brutal.....IN THE GRASP!!!!!!!!

...but yeah the other three were pretty sweet.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy them at all, honestly. The ones they lose are brutal, of course. But even the ones they win are torture until after the game. Maybe I'd enjoy one if they were up 28-0 in the second quarter.

This. I've watched a lot of Pats football through the years and these are the toughest games I have ever watched. Six of them and every time my BP takes a serious beating.

It would be extra sweet this year winning on that field in Indy.

Speaking for myself...

Every single GAME, following this team, is a Privilege.

~ I have weathered FairBanks Gate.

~ I have weathered Olsen Gate.

~ I have weathered 46-10.

~ I have weathered Parcells Gate.

~ I have weathered The Sullivans.

~ I have weathered Victor Kiam.

~ I have weathered Ben ****ing DREITH.

~ I have weathered Schaeffer "Stadium".

~ I ~ and so many others ~ weathered 40 years of HORROR...

When folks in HollyWood ~ and OTHER Tinsel Towns ~ put their heads together and try to draw up Sports movies, they almost inevitably gravitate towards a few well-worn by reliable and reliably inspiring themes:

~ Dedication

~ Hard Work

~ Resilience

~ Sacrifice

~ TeamWork

All in all: A Fanatical level of Dedication, Hard Work, Resilience, Sacrifice and TeamWork...The sort of thing that ~ as we all know ~ doesn't even exist in the Real World...except in HollyWood.

...And New England.

Every last game is a Privilege, Gentlemen.

Ty%2BLaw.jpg

Wow this is an awesome post haha.

Idk about the SB this year, Im just going to hope they make it, and put up a good show.

I still think the packers arent as good as everyone thinks...crazy? :cool:

Nope. :cool:

Given a choice between the Patriots' D and the Packers', I believe the choice is clear.

Frankly, I think Brady against the Packers' D Versus Rodgers against ours is No Contest.

And I'm talking about the full season.

We are getting a BOAT LOAD of Talent + Experience back that we didn't have. :eek:

MIND you: Chung, Idehigbo, and Moore are NOT Harrison, Wilson, and Gay.

Even so: This team reminds me a LOT of that miraculous 2004 team ~ the one that lost virtually ALL its corners ~ except a UFA!! :eek: ~ and yet went on to STRANGLE the Record Setting Indianapolis Peyton Mannings, SMASH the allegedly unbeatable Steelers, and then beat the Eagles for the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back