PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there any way to watch..Atlanta/pats game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSi_PatzGal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Helpp !!! i moved to boulder, co ( suxz big timee )....i got NFL SUNDAY TICKET..but dont think they will show pre season games...but i really wanna see them...plz helpp me !! :(

DeSi_PatzGal said:
Helpp !!! i moved to boulder, co ( suxz big timee )....i got NFL SUNDAY TICKET..but dont think they will show pre season games...but i really wanna see them...plz helpp me !! :(

I think Boulder ROCKS!!! If it were up to me, I'd be living there.

The game is a CBS national game, so it should be on regular television. If not, find a bar with DirectTV sports package, and they should get the CBS feed from Boston.

Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be picking up a friend from the airport and will likely miss the first hour.

Question: Would it be in bad form to let her wait until the game's over?

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:

The game is a CBS national game, so it should be on regular television. If not, find a bar with DirectTV sports package, and they should get the CBS feed from Boston.

Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be picking up a friend from the airport and will likely miss the first hour.

Not in my opinion but then again I'm to the point in my life where etiquette is a distant memory like the Sony Walkman.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The Atlanta game is on CBS... the rest of the pre-season games, I'll be in the chatroom hoping that Pats1 and others will be doing the text play-by-play again this year. (PLEASE!!!!)

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/preseason/2006

You bet. ;)

"And Kyle Eckel rumbles for a gain of ... TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN!"

Had a great preseason last year doing that.

Last edited:
Really CBS will show tht game?....o wow tht would be my best B'Day gift!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
dryheat44 said:

I think she deserves to wait until after the game. That would be a suitable penalty for not having checked with you or the Patriots schedule prior to booking any flights.

Priorities must be straightened out now, that is what preseason is for.

dryheat44 said:

Behold the power of TiVO!!!

I have a coworker that has a going away party starting at 8:00 on friday. I will go over there for about an 1hour and half and make an obligatory apperence, then return home and watch the entire game comercial free.

pats1 said:
You bet. ;)

"And Kyle Eckel rumbles for a gain of ... TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN!"

Had a great preseason last year doing that.
Which chatroom ?

arrellbee said:
Which chatroom ?

this chatroom right heah

I have lived in Boulder and had a great time...only reason I left was Seattle beckoned...(had a great time there too)...

DeSi_PatzGal said:

I'm hoping so, as I'll miss out too if it's one of those National but Optional type broadcasts (I'm in Dolphin country). SHOW ME THE GAME CBS, SHOW ME THE GAMEEEEE.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Hit the homepage at http://patsfans.com ...mouse over the menu item "Interactive" and select "Chat Room".

How does one become a member of the tightness patrol? Is there a tightness quotient required for entry? Is TheArchives the Grandmaster of this secret society??

Last edited by a moderator:
Brownfan80 said:
Is TheArchives the Grandmaster of this secret society??

nah--THEARCHIVES is too lily white to be tight

Flying Fungi said:
nah--THEARCHIVES is too lily white to be tight

You know, I always assumed TheArchives was African American.. probably because I assume that only those of the same race can talk about someone's pitch blackness..

DeSi_PatzGal said:

Happy birthday! It's on at 8PM EST so it should be on about 6Pm out there.

Which B-day is it? I'll guess. If I take Box_O_ Rocks last b-day- subtract 10 and divide by 4 = 20.

Am I right?

PATSNUTme said:
Happy birthday! It's on at 8PM EST so it should be on about 6Pm out there.

Which B-day is it? I'll guess. If I take Box_O_ Rocks last b-day- subtract 10 and divide by 4 = 20.

Am I right?

I'm guessing she's at least 25 (if that is her in her icon).

Brownfan80 said:
I'm guessing she's at least 25 (if that is her in her icon).

I'd say 17.

But in all honesty, I could care less.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Boulder, I thought it was beautiful out there and lots of parties and all that. Or you just mean the part that you can't get Pats games...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back