PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there any news on Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know when there will be "real" information on Brady's condition. There's certainly a lot of chatter on the net that it's an ACL and he's gone for the season. When will we know something?

In about the past hour, I've moved through the denial stage and into anger or whatever that next step is. He's done for the year. Fu*k.

Last edited:
If there was it'd be a 300+ post thread at the top of the front page.

BSPN just announced a news conference at 3pm today. fwiw.

B.B. moved the pc back to the afternoon, presumably to wait on the results of this mornings mri. makes sense. no point in having his usual pc when he doesnt know about Brady yet.

B.B. moved the pc back to the afternoon, presumably to wait on the results of this mornings mri. makes sense. no point in having his usual pc when he doesnt know about Brady yet.

Thanks. Appreciated.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many players a team can have on ir? Seems this is where brady is headed.

It would be a nice miracle to hear its a severe sprain will be week to week... Hopeful he could come back at the end of the yr.

Can we get this stickied for the latest update on brady so that we dont have to search a million threads to find out the latest.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many players a team can have on ir? Seems this is where brady is headed.

The only limit is the salary cap.

T-Minus 58 minutes until PB, anyone else getting nervous?

We all know what the news is. It was all over the place last night. This is just to make it Official. I will be shocked if BB has anything good to say.
That injury was ugly.

What news? I thought Kyle Brady wasn't re-signed? Are they thinking about bringing him back?

I'm still holding out hope, and searching for anything positive.

Did everyone else say their prayers last night? :)

We all know what the news is. It was all over the place last night. This is just to make it Official. I will be shocked if BB has anything good to say.
That injury was ugly.

I am hoping for just an ACL tear, and no damage to the miniscus or MCL. So, there is news to be confirmed...

I'm still in denial & holding out hope thats Brady is not done for the year. The next best option is a simple ACL tear & nothing more serious. I guess we'll find out at 3.

/begins praying

Sympathy sex from the hottest woman on the planet, that's what I'm hearing.

Attachments

• giselle.jpg
    giselle.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 107
why would the Pats say anything about the injury. Everything you hear now is these mediots hearing things 3rd hand from their "inside" sources.

Just an ACL tear would actually be good news for the Pats. There would be an OUTSIDE shot he could return for the playoffs should they get there. The Pats know he's got an ACL injury, which can be assessed solely from physical exam via the Lachman's test. What the Pats didn't know is the extent of the injury, were the menisci and MCL involved. That's where the MRI comes into play. I am fearing it's the O'Donahue triad or terrible triad which is the ACL, MCL, and medial meniscus affected. That can be career threatening and the recovery is 12-18 months. But with terrible triad injuries, I would have expected them to cart him off. Hopefully it's just the ACL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing