PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there any chance????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
That the Pats are saving the $$$ for a move up in the draft and take Reggie Bush? I know it would be totally out of style, not traditional BB, and even shocking. Is there any chance?

Digger44 said:
That the Pats are saving the $$$ for a move up in the draft and take Reggie Bush? I know it would be totally out of style, not traditional BB, and even shocking. Is there any chance?

no...not a chance...

No...I think the chances are slim nil...not happening..

Not unless you want to trade out #1 and #2 this year and next. And I may sprout wings and fly to Boston too - you never know.

Digger44 said:

no ten char.

I could see the Pats moving up to get another 2nd round pick, where I think there will be excellent value,

Newtonian said:
I could see the Pats moving up to get another 2nd round pick, where I think there will be excellent value,

A far more likely scenario.
No way the Pats move into the top 10 in Round 1.

who

cubedoggy said:
patriots love the middle rounds, 2-5. IMHO having to pay a top 5 draft pick is just not appealing to them.

who's gonna pay reggie bush?

cubedoggy said:
patriots love the middle rounds, 2-5. IMHO having to pay a top 5 draft pick is just not appealing to them.
trading in those rounds is what they seem to prefer. that's where the vallue is, and for BB/SP that will be showtime.

Newtonian said:
That would be dynamite.

I think a move up is more likely. At this piont, BB should have serious Ware/Marriman envy. With all the 3-4 teams now, can we really find that size/speed in round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes